Im actually EXCITED about climate change. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Im actually EXCITED about climate change.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2012
    Tujunga, CA
    Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
    1002 times
    Prospecting
    An hour! I'm just here for ten mins 😖

us
    Brian

Mar 2014
    Central Oregon Coast
    Whites GMT Garret fully underwater
    2412 times
    Prospecting
    So I apologize for my wasted effort to inform miners about how the real application of science regarding "global warming" /"Climate change" pertains to gold mining and other relevant issues pertaining to those "OTHER" false accusations used by the "anti mining crowd" to halt our mining activities. We constantly read/***** on this forum about how the constant lack of "true scientific evidence" is used by the "greenies" to halt our activity of mining. The video offered two Truth in Science Observations, by the most accurate/truthful scientific community showing how the climate change/global warming issue we see and hear about today is not factual science.

It also presented the very argument countering the biased scientific crud that constantly hear attacking the miners. Science is science and the true application speaks for itself. But when people don't want to take the time to gather correct information and learn how to counter the "anti crowd"; and simply gripe about how the anti crowd is always taking away our rights........then so be it. I apologize for trying to inform and educate.

I understand the lack of individuals to take the time to really understand what is going on around them. Climate change: Liking it and the direction it is going, pertaining to mining, is I guess trying to steal the thread. Golly Gee. Time for me to move on. I apologize for my effort!

Bejay

us
    This isn't a hobby! It's hard work!

Feb 2013
    Golden Valley Arid-Zona
    Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
    6155 times
    Prospecting/Mining and protecting our rights to do so.
    Bejay don't feel bad. I would watch it but since I'm out in the field and streaming an hour long video on my phone would pretty much kill off my data for the month I'll have to pass.

To those of you that want to slam Bejay for trying to help educate us and accuse him of hijacking the thread, all I can say is you don't know Bejay and all he's done to help miners. Anyone wants to take issue with my statement, I can be found out mining just north of Wikiup,AZ. Come on out and we can discuss it in person.

us
    Georgia Red

Mar 2013
    Valdosta, GA
    Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5 Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado Minelab CTX 3030 Minelab Xterra 305
    2355 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'm guilty of not watching it in its entirety. The first part about global warming "reversing itself" in 1998 was enough for me to know it wasn't worth watching. Not slamming anyone and don't have anything to do with mining. I only commented and liked a few members comments regarding Global Warming.

us
    Jan 2013
    Maryland
    Bounty Hunter
    1416 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejay View Post
    So I apologize for my wasted effort to inform miners about how the real application of science regarding "global warming" /"Climate change" pertains to gold mining and other relevant issues pertaining to those "OTHER" false accusations used by the "anti mining crowd" to halt our mining activities. We constantly read/***** on this forum about how the constant lack of "true scientific evidence" is used by the "greenies" to halt our activity of mining. The video offered two Truth in Science Observations, by the most accurate/truthful scientific community showing how the climate change/global warming issue we see and hear about today is not factual science.

It also presented the very argument countering the biased scientific crud that constantly hear attacking the miners. Science is science and the true application speaks for itself. But when people don't want to take the time to gather correct information and learn how to counter the "anti crowd"; and simply gripe about how the anti crowd is always taking away our rights........then so be it. I apologize for trying to inform and educate.

I understand the lack of individuals to take the time to really understand what is going on around them. Climate change: Liking it and the direction it is going, pertaining to mining, is I guess trying to steal the thread. Golly Gee. Time for me to move on. I apologize for my effort!

Bejay
    The problem wasn't that you posted a video. It was when you started complaining that people who who posted after that hadn't even bothered to watch it. The thread wasn't about the video. No one should feel obligated to watch and comment on a video in a thread that wasn't about the video.
    Last edited by Doubter in MD; Apr 15, 2015 at 05:17 AM.

Mar 2013
    Bounty Hunter
    288 times
    Only people who are qualified can educate other people, everybody else is just mimicking their favorite opinions, gotten from sites dedicated to sensationalism and conspiracies and repeated by God knows who, as your basis pool of knowledge. That is not educating it is propaganda. Climate scientist have spoken clearly, try their sites if you want to know, but then again I forgot they have some sinister plot against everybody .
    AU_Solitude likes this.

Mar 2013
    Bounty Hunter
    288 times
    I don't know why this site is getting more and more hijacked for things not related to treasure hunting
    AU_Solitude likes this.

us
    Apr 2005
    North Carolina
    Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett AT Gold
    2404 times
    So the info a few years back about the "scientists" in Europe tampering with the data was all made up by conspiracy groups? I could have sworn that was a major deal.
    2019 COIN ROLL HUNTING TOTALS!

Wheats..76
    Buffalos..0
    war nickels.0
    Silv Dimes...-0
    Silv Quarters-0/0
    Barbers-0/0
    Walker 0
    Bens- 0
    Kenn. 90%- 0
    Kenn. 40%- 0
    Proof- 0
    Silv. Proof -0
    Commemorative-0/0

us
    Sep 2012
    Tujunga, CA
    Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
    1002 times
    Prospecting
    Well that would be worldwide conspiracy. Climate change is a fact. Earlier today it WAS warmer. Now, this evening, it's cooling off. 😜
    Bejay , no apologies needed. I know it's a leftist/elitist fabrication. I'm what they call a "denier". Plenty of us here I bet.
    Bluestar9 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    8548 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I think there is a section here for climate warming is you wish to post there. I think if I can find it you may continue there.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    4373 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by kayakpat View Post
    Only people who are qualified can educate other people, everybody else is just mimicking their favorite opinions, gotten from sites dedicated to sensationalism and conspiracies and repeated by God knows who, as your basis pool of knowledge. That is not educating it is propaganda. Climate scientist have spoken clearly, try their sites if you want to know, but then again I forgot they have some sinister plot against everybody .
    I am educated. And I say it is a bunch of crap. So what now?

The whole problem with all of this is the fact that too many scientists and their infantile egos cannot accept the fact that we cannot control everything.

And about the climate scientist thing, you better check on their "qualifications". I seem to remember that James Hansen, the NASA guy, was an astronomer, not a climate scientist. Yet his word seems to be gospel.

There are more that a few of us here who are more than "qualified" to discuss the "science" behind global warming. And I have yet to see anything that cannot be explained by simple natural variations in whatever you want to talk about.
    Last edited by Mad Machinist; Apr 15, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
    Oregon Viking and Goose-0 like this.
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    4373 times
    Prospecting
    No body wants to say I'm just claiming a big "conspiracy"?
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Del Espiritu Santo - "The Bay of the Holy Spirit” - La Florida
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    52092 times
    I thought you "northerners" were so sick of the winter this year that you were actually excited about climate change. heh
    Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Jun 2014
    cartersville, GA.
    63 times
    Prospecting
    I think the easiest way to understand how humanity impacts climate isn't to study scientific mock ups or theories, but what has happened and what is happening currently. Case in point would be to read up on how the industrial revolution led to creating acidic rain, damaging the areas in and around London. That is a fact.

nowadays with a world population over 7 billion, you simply cannot deny that humanity doesn't have an impact on the world. What can only be theorized is the amount of impact, leading us to the controversy that we call "climate change".

regardless of opinions, I for one support creating alternative energy sources from geothermal and solar. Wind power isn't as useful in my opinion. But i think there are large swaths of land in the desert that would make excellent opportunities for power stations to be located with minimal impact on the environment.
    Website in progress. http://georgiagoldfever.altervista.org/

But what do I know.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links