Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Real Global Warming

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    568 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    what climate models and could you at least post a link to the studies that show the oceans are not acidifying, the sea levels are not increasing, the ice caps are not receding and overall atmospheric temperatures are not increasing.

The one study someone else linked to was from a guy that owned a weather channel on tv. He talked the same thing but that's all he had, "talk".

Seriously, please post links to just two studies done over the past 30 years that show the climate is not changing for the warmer. You will notice I left Man Made Global Warming out of the thread.

Did you read the link I posted? In depth?

Get creative, invent that solar powered kite. Someone already invented autonomous vehicles, who'da thunk?
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    16819 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Hey,, if you live North of I-80, in the U.S.A and you like to use a metal detector, then you know a thing or two about cold. From December til today we have gotten a fair share of snow, frozen ground, and lots of cold weather. How come all this Global Warming Stuff doesn't mention Cabin Fever?
    Timebandit likes this.
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    14523 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    We are soggy here in SW VA, rain, rain, rain - infringes on my detecting time!

It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Then we have 3 dry days (maybe). Then they're projecting 10 straight rain days ahead.

I just fixed my bridge again yesterday from the flash floods. I'll be back at that again! I'm running out of rocks to place. That calm creek of my childhood turns into a raging torrent now.

I do not subscribe to the Global Warming hysteria, but the weather here sure has changed.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

us
    Don

Apr 2017
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Whites V3i, DFX, Eagle
    2 times
    Wear less clothes when its hot. Put more on when its cold. Stop listening to fake news. You will be OK and happy!
    Chadeaux and Timebandit like this.

Charter Member

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    568 times
    Quote Originally Posted by against the wind View Post
    Hey,, if you live North of I-80, in the U.S.A and you like to use a metal detector, then you know a thing or two about cold. From December til today we have gotten a fair share of snow, frozen ground, and lots of cold weather. How come all this Global Warming Stuff doesn't mention Cabin Fever?
    mainly because it affects more than your little corner of the globe.

All I ask for is 2 studies that show the atmosphere is not getting warmer, the ice caps are not receding, and that the climate is not changing for the warmer.

Should be easy enough.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

us
    Jan 2016
    North Saguache county between Gunnison and Monarch Pass
    F2
    1356 times
    Prospecting
    Antarctica is growing not shrinking and there are more polar bears than ever in the north. The north pole is the one shrinking. Earth is doing as it always does. It changes. Warmer or cooler whatever. We will change with it or die hehe. There are links all over the internet. Why would anyone need to post a link to someone already on the internet haha.

Like I said before, warmer temps.bring better growing seasons and more rain just like every other 1000 times this has happened in Earth's history.. It's a win win.

If they want to feed the starving then here ya go.
    Last edited by Johnnybravo300; Mar 11, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
    Chadeaux and Timebandit like this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4826 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    Get creative, invent that solar powered kite.
    Really? Why? It's already powered by the wind ... at least mine is.

Global warming science is about redistribution of wealth.

It's about power.

Most of all, it's about oppression of the working poor who "don't deserve to have nice things" (like food and shelter) --- you know, the ones who already bear the brunt of the taxation.

If Albore gets his way, he'll live like a king while the rest of us go back to the stone ages.

BTW, I posted many of the links you were referring to. The man wasn't a looney, he started the weather channel. He was a weather scientist when he started it, and is still a weather scientist. He just doesn't agree with the lies, so he won't take part in telling them.
    Last edited by Chadeaux; Mar 12, 2018 at 08:05 AM.
    Timebandit likes this.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    De Tampe Bahia - La Florida
    JW 8X - ML X2
    28760 times
    Not believing in global warming is like not believing we have sent rockets into space.

"theory must never contradict empirical fact" - Albert Einstein
    FC-Treasure likes this.
    Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - Lurking in The RCT - Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...l-welcome.html

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    JW 8X - ML X2
    28760 times
    Oh...

And the world must also be flat.

heh
    Chadeaux likes this.
    Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - Lurking in The RCT - Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...l-welcome.html

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4826 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by AARC View Post
    Not believing in global warming is like not believing we have sent rockets into space.

"theory must never contradict empirical fact" - Albert Einstein
    Ah, but the same folks ignore the biggest "empirical fact" ... humans ain't in charge. Even Bob Dylan said you "Gotta Serve Somebody" ... and he wasn't talking about Albore or the pseudo scientists he's recruited.

Be well.

BTW, I still believe in Man Made Global Cooling. Been an awfully cold and snowy winter this year.
    AARC and Timebandit like this.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    JW 8X - ML X2
    28760 times
    Also very flat this year...

Especially here in Florida. :P~~~
    Chadeaux likes this.

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4826 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by AARC View Post
    Also very flat this year...

Especially here in Florida. :P~~~
    Only in certain parts ... You guys have some hills in the northern part of the state (seen them) and, from what I hear, lots of sinkholes. So, maybe not so flat after all.
    AARC likes this.

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    JW 8X - ML X2
    28760 times
    Global warming is happening... now... is it solely from humans ? ... I think in part... but more or less I believe the planet has its own schedule and we are just part of... and in... its path.

The "data" and "scientific evidence" are basically irrelevant to me.

I reply on my own 2 eyes to form this opinion of the planets path.

Poles are melting / shrinking ... and the sea level is rising.

Period.

Now... this may be only a temporary thing on the grand scale of our planets "evolution"... but none the less... its happening.

Heck for all we really know it could all reverse in 100 years... and was just a "pattern" of planetary "weather" / "changes".

Data... heh... welp is just that... data.

We only have so much of that to judge a small period of time SINCE it has been collected.

The rest is speculative / theories.

But common sense would dictate that with every growth of action the planet takes on... will have a reaction...

and WE as a whole are a major producer of things that seem to have negative effects to and on our environment.

Our biggest problem as a species is ... and has been... we consume a lot... of everything.

Which is the plight of life... and we seem to find ways of sufficing that / those needs.

The problem is... we don't do the same for "what comes OUT"... of us... by us... from us...

in other words...

OUR CRAP we produce WHILE and FROM consuming ...

is starting to pile.

heh

us
    Jan 2016
    North Saguache county between Gunnison and Monarch Pass
    F2
    1356 times
    Prospecting
    This is the problem with the argument. In all the years of talk there has never been a solution and there still isn't anything realistic. That's why I made the solar kite joke. It's a pipe dream.
    Chadeaux likes this.

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4826 times
    Cache Hunting
    We constantly hear about how the ocean is rising and Louisiana is going to lose x amount of square miles of coast. It's blamed on "Man Made Global Warming."

What they forget to tell you is this: The "Gulf of Mexico" used to extend to near the Arkansas Missouri border. They have found skeletal remains of aquatic life forms that only live in sea water up near Little Rock, AR.

Now, what made things so hot back then that the seas rose so much?

Scholars, inquiring minds would love to know. Why? Well, simply because there were no humans around at that time according to "scientists".

So, if it wasn't humans causing the warming, what was the cause ... and could it be happening again?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links