Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Real Global Warming

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    12,042
    15078 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!

    Real Global Warming

    Chadeaux likes this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

    "'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

    The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

    The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

    The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

  2. #2
    us
    Feb 2012
    2,239
    1582 times
    Coin roll hunting
    Is it really warming that much? Or are we creating a mountain out of a mole hill?
    Chadeaux and searching 4 like this.

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2015
    Oklahoma
    7,162
    4776 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That is a neat video.
    DeepseekerADS likes this.
    Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand. - Tribe Unknown. Those that lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. - Blackfoot

  4. #4
    us
    Dec 2017
    Texas, US
    Fisher F75 LTD, Teknetics T2
    2
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer D View Post
    Is it really warming that much? Or are we creating a mountain out of a mole hill?
    Yeah, i think people overhype this too much
    Chadeaux, searching 4 and Larwar like this.
    "Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."- George Washington
    If you are asking yourself how to write a term paper, than visit our service to get answers

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36,420
    27481 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    We all die sometime, life is to short to worry about things you can't change.
    RTR, Chadeaux, pepperj and 2 others like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

    USAF 1967-1971

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

    No Expiration Date!

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

    Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    XP Deus, T2 LTD Land or Sea Pointer Garrett Pointer Treasure Wise Diggers T10",T12" & T14" Lesche 28" Ground shark
    5,696
    4863 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    i would like it a little warmer in the winter !
    Chadeaux, searching 4 and AARC like this.
    I`v been detecting for 49 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE

  7. #7
    us
    Apr 2014
    SW Oregon
    247
    432 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    We all die sometime, life is to short to worry about things you can't change.
    But....what good does it do to stay silent about those things that you can change/effect This global warming thing is a real good example of bandwagon politics. Millions and millions of dollars are used to promote this issue by those who stand to make millions and millions of dollars. In my opinion it's just one more way to shout to those sheep going around in circles to "follow me, contribute to our cause" and in the long run nothing is really going to change unless the norm of society is willing to give up their comfort needs. Can anyone point out a scientific study that does not use power/energy to reach these conclussions about global warming. Most of the predictions about "the sky is falling" almost always feature a prediction of "decades from now" ..... but I'll be honest, I just don't care 'cause if this causes the human race to vanish it appears that some other life form will prosper and continue....like it has for billions of years. I doubt that I'll mark my calendar with a big star as to when doomsday should arrive. True, I live in the forest miles away from everybody and am probably not really worried until I see an actual change in habitat, but I'll shout out a big "I'd like to see the winter warm up a bit" myself. Nevermind...just ignore the above HA!

  8. #8
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5,011
    5069 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mendoAu View Post
    But....what good does it do to stay silent about those things that you can change/effect This global warming thing is a real good example of bandwagon politics. Millions and millions of dollars are used to promote this issue by those who stand to make millions and millions of dollars. In my opinion it's just one more way to shout to those sheep going around in circles to "follow me, contribute to our cause" and in the long run nothing is really going to change unless the norm of society is willing to give up their comfort needs. Can anyone point out a scientific study that does not use power/energy to reach these conclussions about global warming. Most of the predictions about "the sky is falling" almost always feature a prediction of "decades from now" ..... but I'll be honest, I just don't care 'cause if this causes the human race to vanish it appears that some other life form will prosper and continue....like it has for billions of years. I doubt that I'll mark my calendar with a big star as to when doomsday should arrive. True, I live in the forest miles away from everybody and am probably not really worried until I see an actual change in habitat, but I'll shout out a big "I'd like to see the winter warm up a bit" myself. Nevermind...just ignore the above HA!
    Global warming is just a scheme to tax the poor, since apparently we have all the money. I started to post more, but it would probably get moved or mistaken for polyticks and deleted.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

  9. #9
    Charter Member

    Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    2,597
    656 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-diffe...ience_products

    I'll just leave this without comment.
    FC-Treasure likes this.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

  10. #10
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5,011
    5069 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hi Dave, been a while. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    Just remember that this summer when there are a couple of hot weeks (summer has a funny way of having hot days that stretch on into weeks ... and it's been happening for millenniums, go figure!).

    Double standards don't cut it.

    Be well.
    PullTabSlayer and searching 4 like this.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

  11. #11
    us
    Jan 2017
    Troy Missouri
    156
    218 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    As others above have said. HOAX!
    Glad to see the common sense here
    When Al Gore stops jetting around, sells his big house, fleet of SUV'S and moves to a remote cabin in Canada, I will be a believer
    RTR, Chadeaux and searching 4 like this.

  12. #12
    RTR
    RTR is online now
    us
    Roger

    Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20
    1,970
    5565 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Lots of warming going on here Been in the teens for the last week.And another week predicted to be in the teens & lower

  13. #13
    Charter Member

    Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    2,597
    656 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Thanks for the kind words Chadeaux. I wish the same for you and universal healthcare, but I digress.

    I just think people should read both sides of a story and make up their own minds. I keep looking for reports and statistics that show gw,( i did not say mmgw) climate change, sea level rise and other associated problems are not happening but all I find are rock throwers. The weather channel founder is one of those rock throwers.

    Any help would be appreciated, and I mean that.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

  14. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    9,406
    12997 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (5)
    It was 3 degrees out this morning. Can we have global cooling to offset this warming?
    Chadeaux and DeepseekerADS like this.

  15. #15
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5,011
    5069 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Chadeaux. I wish the same for you and universal healthcare, but I digress.

    I just think people should read both sides of a story and make up their own minds. I keep looking for reports and statistics that show gw,( i did not say mmgw) climate change, sea level rise and other associated problems are not happening but all I find are rock throwers. The weather channel founder is one of those rock throwers.

    Any help would be appreciated, and I mean that.
    Davest, I meant what I said. Over the bitterness ... funny how having to confront your mortality can help you to make changes you had been putting off.

    Keep my nose completely out of Polyticks these days, which is how I was able to get my emotions under control.

    As for global warming, it happens and is gradually replaced by global cooling. One only needs to look at past "scientific proof" that we were entering a "global ice age" back at the end of the 1970's. The same persons who provided that "scientific proof" are providing the "scientific proof" of MMGW ... and all without admitting they ever said otherwise. BTW, using the same data that they used to prove the coming ice age to now prove MMGW --- along with a bit of fudged data from the 1980s to present.

    Can't believe in the farce, so I guess we'll just disagree. It is good to see you around the forums though. We must run in different circles these days.
    DeepseekerADS likes this.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 132
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2014, 12:54 PM
  2. I for one have been hoping global warming is real!
    By dieselram94 in forum Global Warming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2013, 08:14 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2010, 10:06 PM
  4. Finally the real cause of Global warming reaveled
    By texan connection in forum Global Warming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2009, 04:31 PM
  5. Global warming certainly is real
    By czechdetectingtours.com in forum Global Warming
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Sep 09, 2009, 10:32 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0