Global warming is a global fraud !!!.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By lobsterman
  • 1 Post By Oddjob
  • 2 Post By G.A.P.metal
  • 1 Post By kingskid1611
  • 1 Post By kcm
  • 1 Post By Chadeaux

Thread: Global warming is a global fraud !!!.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2005
    Maine
    22 times

Cool Global warming is a global fraud !!!.

Global warming is a global fraud, that was specifically designed to be used to steal away everyone's money, rights, freedoms, liberty, and resources.

Considering the fact that the governments, the U.N., and the multi-national mega-corporations have literally conspired together to use the global warming and climate change lies to take all forms of natural resource access, and resource rights away from the people, How about we arrest them all and charge them with criminal conspiracy, theft, and racketeering charges !!!. Also, considering that people are going to literally starve to death because of their conspiratory criminal actions, how about we also charge them with premeditated murder !!!.

P.S. ... Part of the reason that i have stayed off treasurenet for so long was that the were way too many eco-nazis on here, that kept pushing their constant lies about manmade global warming, and the moderators seemed to be quite biased (or brainwashed) into believing all their lies.

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8979 times
    Feel better now.
    sonofdust likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer Tesoro Tejon, Land or Sea Pointer, Garrett Pointer, King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA Lesche 28" Ground Shark Treasure Wise Diggers
    5444 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    When i went to school i was taught that an Ice Age was coming world was getting colder....must be no money in the theory.
    Last yr. a bunch of experts went to the south pole to see how much ice had melted...they got stuck in the ice and so did two Ice Breakers sent to help.
    The Mods here are not brainwashed IMO.
    Gary
    Last edited by G.A.P.metal; Nov 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
    kcm and Chadeaux like this.
    I`v been detecting for 49 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2015
    Oklahoma
    5715 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I let everyone have their own opinions but time will tell. I personally believe there is no such thing as Global Warming because we have had lots of warming and thawing over the course of this world.
    kcm likes this.
    Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand. - Tribe Unknown. Those that lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. - Blackfoot

kcm
    us
    Feb 2016
    NW Minnesota
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    7031 times
    While I believe there is global climate change, I also believe that mankind has little to do with it. Not "nothing", but little. It's a natural process, and apparently rather difficult to predict.

That said, I "MUST" speak out on behalf of the Mods!! I seriously doubt they are "...biased (or brainwashed) into believing all their lies." The purpose of the Mods is primarily to stop/prevent disturbances on Tnet. They do NOT do anything about free speech, which is exactly what it means to let folks write about what they believe to be true. Everybody is different and there are many points of view on most every topic. Therefore, to side with only a certain portion of beliefs in such a topic would be asinine and completely out of line on their part. Yes, even eco-Nazi's should have the right to free speech. THEN we'll dip them in BBQ sauce and tie them to a spit!
    sonofdust likes this.
    "...I've got silver in the stars and gold in the morning sun" - Don Williams

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6137 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by lobsterman View Post
    Global warming is a global fraud, that was specifically designed to be used to steal away everyone's money, rights, freedoms, liberty, and resources.

Considering the fact that the governments, the U.N., and the multi-national mega-corporations have literally conspired together to use the global warming and climate change lies to take all forms of natural resource access, and resource rights away from the people, How about we arrest them all and charge them with criminal conspiracy, theft, and racketeering charges !!!. Also, considering that people are going to literally starve to death because of their conspiratory criminal actions, how about we also charge them with premeditated murder !!!.

P.S. ... Part of the reason that i have stayed off treasurenet for so long was that the were way too many eco-nazis on here, that kept pushing their constant lies about manmade global warming, and the moderators seemed to be quite biased (or brainwashed) into believing all their lies.

Climate has ALWAYS CHANGED. Every year is different from the one before as well as the one that follows.

MMGW is a farce and you are exactly right about the transfer of money being the entire motive. Same ID10TS who invented it, think the poor have lots of money to take ... shows their lack of intelligence.

Always find it funny that the same guys who are at the forefront of the current MMGW/Climate Change/Global Weirding were also the same "scientists" who were preaching a coming ice age in the 1970's.
    Butter Hat likes this.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Mar 2016
    Schoharie County, NY
    Ace 250, AT Pro
    281 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I don't know for sure... figure I'll find out in a few hundred years.

Sponsored Links