Global Warming Scientists Purchase Antarctica: Say it will be the new Florida!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Chadeaux
  • 3 Post By XLV
  • 2 Post By Chadeaux
  • 1 Post By Chadeaux
  • 1 Post By XLV

Thread: Global Warming Scientists Purchase Antarctica: Say it will be the new Florida!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6137 times
    Cache Hunting

Global Warming Scientists Purchase Antarctica: Say it will be the new Florida!

Makes as much sense as any of the rest of it

Enjoy!

"When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    399 times
    Inspector
    Add this nonsense video to the video of that 16 year old nazi brain washed greta thunberg .... poor evil minds shows ....mother nature or god rules not some 16 year old ....one volcano could change everything

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6137 times
    Cache Hunting
    Oh, are you talking about the Gullible brothers' little sister Greatly Gullible? You know, the one on the telly this weekend screaming "HOW DARE YOU?"
    Hillbilly Prince and rook3434 like this.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    399 times
    Inspector
    Either she a bad actor or she need some mental help because she probably been abused as a child .....If not then she the start of the 4th Reich ...pure evil to me

Sep 2017
    409 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    She reminds me of another young woman who knew what she had to do and was labled an insane person but changed the world non-the-less. Her name was Joan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joan 1-cleaned.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	1756131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joan 2-cleaned.jpg 
Size:	2.54 MB 
ID:	1756132

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    399 times
    Inspector
    I for one would never for a minute think Joan of arc was insane or evil ....And to compare ...over a 600 year ago were the church ruled is another thing ... Am betting when she gets back to Sweden after showing off the face of evil ....@#$%^& will hit the fan for her ...And don't think for a minute that i don't believe in global warming ....I believe global warming is a good thing and part of the natural cycle ....Carbon is good ...What i worry about is Oxygen but am not into the final solution like this nazi
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Sep 25, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6137 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by White Heart View Post
    She reminds me of another young woman who knew what she had to do and was labled an insane person but changed the world non-the-less. Her name was Joan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joan 1-cleaned.jpg 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	1756131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joan 2-cleaned.jpg 
Size:	2.54 MB 
ID:	1756132
    Yes, and here are some rutabagas. They look and taste exactly like watermelons! This 2 pound portion is your breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next 30 days. Enjoy!

No, NOT the same. MAN MADE Global Warming is a straight up LIE!

Besides, Joan of Arc never had money at stake (not intended as a pun) as this young woman does.
    XLV likes this.

XLV
    Need MAX discrimination

Jul 2016
    South East Asia
    399 times
    Inspector
    Who would listen to this "evil child " how she get to New York walk ....No she flew on a 777 ....... in her owe words she part of the problem that in her evil mind ....100% brain washed shill ....Yes greta followers Global warming is real but your Nazi scientist greta better go back to school where she belongs ....God made the earth not greta ....Please Greta please fly a 777 to some 3 rd world country like Brazil and see if you can stop them from destroying all the rain forest ...By the way 7 billion people aren't going back to the stone age your not god
    Chadeaux likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links