500 Scientists Write U.N.: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’ - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 500 Scientists Write U.N.: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2009
    Cornfield, IN
    F-22, cheapo pinpointer
    951 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That's a fantastic area. I was really hoping to rent a cabin down that way during the solar eclipse, but of course everything within the path of totality was sold out well in advance, so I found one at Standing Stone State Park in TN. It was a nice park and within the path of totality, but I really wanted to take my boys to Reelfoot. We'll probably head down there in the next year or two.

Kindest regards,
    Kantuck

us
    Apr 2009
    Cornfield, IN
    F-22, cheapo pinpointer
    951 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnmountains View Post
    We have the native cane on the Tennessee river down into Alabama. Many small islands are covered in it and some patches are still in the mountains. Makes great arrow shafts and atalatal darts. I brought some home and have it near my pond. Yes we need to do more controlled burns. The best thing we can do it always keep a barrier of timber or brush between the farms and any creek or river. They act as a filter.
    My problem right now is trapping beavers and setting conibears 330's.They are flooding everything.
    I'd never thought of cane as a shaft, but I could see how it would be a good material. I've installed quite a few stream buffer plantings. The creation of a buffer and finding viable techniques to transplant cane were the objectives of the project that I mentioned. I hope that yours does well. You might want to get some from another area or two as well. Most of the cane colonies that you see are propagated from rhizomes that shoot out and send up leaders, so they're one individual. I've never seen it, but I've read that cane rarely flowers, but when it does, the colony will die.

Kindest regards,
    Kantuck

Kindest regards,
    Kantuck

us
    May 2018
    A state of Resistance
    White's MXT Tesoro Cibola Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
    2820 times
    Coming up from rhizomes is the habit that makes it so hard to eliminate invasive bamboo. One of my neighbors has given up trying to control it, telling me he thinks it directs the coyotes to more clear trails. He doesn't shoot them but likes to capture their images on his game cam - which can't penetrate the bamboo thickets. Another one likes the stuff because it slows the erosion that results from storms that dump a foot of water in an hour or two.
    The rhizomes seem to advance slowly and I doubt that I'll be around to see them reach my property.
    Rebel - KGC and Kantuckkeean like this.

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    995 times
    not to change the subject but more in line with the OP, I see your 500 scientists and raise you 10,500
    https://www.foxnews.com › science › 11000-scientists-warn-of-climate-emer...

when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Jun 2007
    13903 times
    GOOD for THEM!
    Megalodon likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2012
    West Coast
    AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
    562 times
    "Not By Fire But By Ice" by Robert Felix

A very good read
    Rebel - KGC and Megalodon like this.

us
    Apr 2009
    Cornfield, IN
    F-22, cheapo pinpointer
    951 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    not to change the subject but more in line with the OP, I see your 500 scientists and raise you 10,500

I had thought about posting a link to the same story (different source). I actually think about posting links to climate change articles and videos often. I don’t do it because I’d completely flood the threads. This one and another recent article about glaciers disappearing were particularly pertinent to the recent dialogues. Thanks you for posting.

Kindest regards,
    Kantuck
    Megalodon and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    21008 times
    The one everybody else missed.

Here's your 10,000 and raise you 500 more. Where do these people get their expertness from?
    https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=134921
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

It is easier to convince someone of a lie , than to convince them they have been lied to . -Mark Twain

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Nov 2007
    995 times
    you somehow managed to use the same study that I posted, how'd you manage that?? What are your thoughts about over population and the global warming problem, Chris? Is there enough arable land available to feed the growing population? Will first world countries begin to feel the lack of available foodstuffs? What happens then? Do you have a prep plan about what to do 15 weeks into not feeding your family, or will you always be able to do so? Do you know what is happening weatherwise in Africa at this time or the Mid west United States of America? How'd the planting go in the U.S. of A. for this years harvest? (2020)
    Antser to question: I would hazard they get their expertness from years of study, observation, and thought.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    21008 times
    you somehow managed to use the same study that I posted, how'd you manage that?? What are your thoughts about over population and the global warming problem, Chris? Is there enough arable land available to feed the growing population? Will first world countries begin to feel the lack of available foodstuffs? What happens then? Do you have a prep plan about what to do 15 weeks into not feeding your family, or will you always be able to do so? Do you know what is happening weatherwise in Africa at this time or the Mid west United States of America? How'd the planting go in the U.S. of A. for this years harvest? (2020)
    Antser to question: I would hazard they get their expertness from years of study, observation, and thought.
    Were there to be an EMP knocking out power for an extended period most of humanity wouldn't survive,that would take care of the population.I have said for years if a person doesn't know how to fish,hunt,or grow vegetables they are going to be the unfortunate BILLIONS who die.As I have stated GOD creates the weather man has learned to steer it,do a bit of looking into "Weather Modification".

Ex..a has been pert..a drip.
    Rebel - KGC and DizzyDigger like this.

It is easier to convince someone of a lie , than to convince them they have been lied to . -Mark Twain

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Nov 2007
    995 times
    I've read all your posts concerning a EMP taking the grid out and billions of people not being able to hunt/fish/trap/build mud huts/grow veggies, or basically survive. So they all die or move next door to you and hope that you extend the courtesy of keeping them alive, but...........what did that have to do with Climate Change?

I'm trying to find out who those bad guys are that want to mobilize the weather changes and why. Are they going to make money off the real estate? The food? Energy stocks? Boat sales? Is there any way to stop them?

I ask that seriously. Which money do we follow?

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    21008 times
    I've read all your posts concerning a EMP taking the grid out and billions of people not being able to hunt/fish/trap/build mud huts/grow veggies, or basically survive. So they all die or move next door to you and hope that you extend the courtesy of keeping them alive, but...........what did that have to do with Climate Change?

I'm trying to find out who those bad guys are that want to mobilize the weather changes and why. Are they going to make money off the real estate? The food? Energy stocks? Boat sales? Is there any way to stop them?

I ask that seriously. Which money do we follow?
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...om-people.html

Nov 2007
    995 times
    well, who am I to doubt the great rush limbaugh? I was a hopin' you would expound on the EMP thing and how that works on global warming and subsequent eradication of the population, but you skipped over that part.

Trust me, I trust Rush....got him on the AM dial all day long, but I missed that one little statement. Sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links