BLUE CLAY - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: BLUE CLAY

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    53 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: BLUE CLAY

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm
    Thanks for the the info guys, its no wounder why the loggers buried the blue cley on me years ago, greed, they wanted it all for them selves.
    or want you tresspassing
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

Jun 2007
    89 times

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked Bacon Sweater Vest Elf
    Thanks for the the info guys, its no wounder why the loggers buried the blue cley on me years ago, greed, they wanted it all for them selves.
    or want you tresspassing
    I wantent trespassing, i held title and do still do.

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    53 times

or want you tresspassing
    geological surveys of your area are available from the state/provincial authorities
    do the detective work or are the geological authorities out to cover up the something also
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    134 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I was deer hunting over in Arkansas last year and I noticed that the tires on my 4X4 were covered with blue clay after a short trail ride . My brother-in-law says the clay turns blue when moisture is present and it is exposed to the rubber in a tire. I can only wonder at what is causing this? Not trying to hijack your post, just similar circumstances. Monty
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

Jun 2007
    89 times

or want you tresspassing
    geological surveys of your area are available from the state/provincial authorities
    do the detective work or are the geological authorities out to cover up the something also
    there was a geologist who did a test on some blue cley localy, ill try get the results. AND YES, THE GOVERMENT WORKS DIRECTLY WITH THE BIG COMPANYS.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8781 times

Just a note here but blue clay can also be an indicator of good SILVER values - the biggest silver strike in the USA was due to blue clay, the Comstock Lode. Gold prospectors were panning gold and had lots of trouble with a sticky blue clay, someone took a bit of the clay to have it fire assayed, and the rest is history. I would send off a four ounce sample of that blue clay to have it fire assayed, you never know what will turn up!

"In the fall of 1859, two prospectors searching for gold uncovered the first significant deposits of silver. Peter O'Riley and Pat McLaughlin were more annoyed with it than pleased, for it was in the form of heavy blue clay, which made getting the gold separated very difficult. Some of the heavy blue stuff was still clinging to the gold that they sent to be assayed and an alert assayer in Grass Valley, California realized this was an extremely rich silver find in an unfamiliar form."
    <from http://www.visitreno.com/vcity/history.php>

I hope you will keep us posted, and keep one eye peeled for shiny pebbles around that clay, they just might be diamonds!

(Raw diamonds)
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4469 times

hmmm, you may want to get the book called,"lost river of gold" it is for sale at several places but i bought mine from in the Keene mining catalog. itis real reasonablely priced. it has maps and all. this river came upfrom S.America along the Cal. line and up to Canada/Alaska. you could have found another section of it. i think it would be worth the cost getting this publication, if not for its content, maybe just for the good read it has!

Apr 2008
    Fresno Ca
    Whites GMT
    1 times

Damn that would be something if it were part of that river holy smokes.!

us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

in california in the 1849er era - it was called " the great blue lead (leed)"
    it led the 49ers to tons of gold in ancient river beds all over northern california.
    if it got in the sluice box, ANY clay was called "gold robber clay"

I found my biggest nugget in 30 years of panning on top of a clay layer,
    it weighed 58pwt, or 2.5 ounces! Nice chunk of high grade quartz and gold!

auferiously
    rangler
    Aufisher likes this.
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

Jun 2007
    89 times

ANY ONE WANT TO HELP ME DIG OUT THIS OLD MINE?
    BLUE LEAD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bluegnd.jpg 
Views:	5552 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	280874  

Jun 2007
    89 times

Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco
    Just a note here but blue clay can also be an indicator of good SILVER values - the biggest silver strike in the USA was due to blue clay, the Comstock Lode. Gold prospectors were panning gold and had lots of trouble with a sticky blue clay, someone took a bit of the clay to have it fire assayed, and the rest is history. I would send off a four ounce sample of that blue clay to have it fire assayed, you never know what will turn up!

"In the fall of 1859, two prospectors searching for gold uncovered the first significant deposits of silver. Peter O'Riley and Pat McLaughlin were more annoyed with it than pleased, for it was in the form of heavy blue clay, which made getting the gold separated very difficult. Some of the heavy blue stuff was still clinging to the gold that they sent to be assayed and an alert assayer in Grass Valley, California realized this was an extremely rich silver find in an unfamiliar form."
    <from http://www.visitreno.com/vcity/history.php>

I hope you will keep us posted, and keep one eye peeled for shiny pebbles around that clay, they just might be diamonds!

(Raw diamonds)
    Oroblanco
    you where right, silver. the assay turned up, 26 ounces of silver per ton with 2.18 g/tonne of gold.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silvertest.jpg 
Views:	5048 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	329584  

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8781 times

WOW congrats amigo - silver has been running over $17 an ounce! YOU have a bona fide BONANZA buddy! Your clay is worth over $400 per ton!
    your friend in 'Dakota Territory'
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    Jun 2009
    305 times

You best get to digging there man!
    Aufisher likes this.
    Sample till you find the hot spot, then mine it till its gone! Then start over...

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times

I hope that clay deposit holds out for you and is not a small pocket.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

gb
    May 2008
    uk
    tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
    52 times
    Banner Finds (4)

Nice one hmmmmmmm
    Who needs Cartwheel Pennies anyway?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links