Anyone try the EZ sluice?

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my brothers has one of these. Easy to use, good capture rate, and very light weight! He's only had it for less than a year, so I'm not sure how it will hold up. Of course, for the cost, you could run through 4 or 5 before hitting a similar sized aluminum sluice box price!

Check out the Buckabilly sluice boxes, too. Great product for the money - buckabillysluice.com and great folks to deal with.

Good luck,

Lookin

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
The EZ Sluice is awesome! They can barely make those buggers fast enough to keep up with the demand. Never heard anything but good things from any of the dealers that I have talked to either. You can't go wrong there!

NorCal 6er

Aug 24, 2006
chowchilla, ca
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, GMT, XLT, Fisher C$, Gold Bug 2, 1225, 1220, Minelab SD2200v2
Love it, works great for it size

always in my truck with the two gold pans and tools

HH
Joe

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had one for years and it has held up well, although one of the riffle sections broke..

Coot

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been looking for a sluice box to try and start out with... this looks like it might be the one! :)

Bran <><

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2
a nice backpack sluice for sure. but i opted for the keene 4 footer. i like to run alot of material.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Love it for testing. The first time I used it I got no gold (not its fault) but a lot of lead. This showed me it works well.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got one to play with, works good if you don't want to pack a bigger sluice. Made my own flare for it (cheaper than theirs cost). If you make your own flare put about a 12 degree down slope when you mount it. The thing will stay where it's put a lot better. If you break the riffle bar assembly, heat it with a cigarette lighter, stick it back together & smooth the repair out with a knife or screwdriver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread