gold exorsist (sp?)

gold4me

Greenie
Dec 29, 2008
This machine works great. You can run the material once and pan no more color in pan. I think its one of the better machines on the market. But the material must be completly dry before running it.

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A dry washer with something to do with electrostatic charge attraction.:icon_scratch:
I read a post on it some time ago at the ArizonaGoldProspectors :icon_study:

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have one, and it works exactly how they say it works. It's a great machine. You can run a five gallon bucket of concentrates through it in about 10-15 minutes, and it gets virtually all the gold out in one pass. It's worth the money.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a electrostaic drywasher and needs a adjustable offset eliptical weights as introduced by PESCO waaaaay back in 1982. Nothing new at all-works the best if the hopper is designed properly-VERY big if-tons a au 2 u2 -John

Mojave Jack

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009
Re: gold exorcist

I would love to hear other people's opinion on this machine. I just bought one, hoping to find a better way to work the sand in the desert. It's been wet here last two months, so may be a few weeks before I can truly test it out. If it works half as well as Ron Coen's ads claim, I will definitely be reporting back here.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
so all of your concentrates have to be dry? there is a place i go close to home that has just piles of dirt from a creek bottom. i was wondering if i classified it down could i run it through this system instead of a high banker?

Mojave Jack

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009
From what I have heard you need to classify your material to 1/8 of an inch. And yes, the material must be dry. Apparently the system works off of an electro-static charge, so the dryer your cons the better.

I have yet to test it, but plan to run some cons I have collected through it this week. I have panned these cons pretty thoroughly, so I am interested to see if the Exorcist recovers anything I may have missed. There's a fairly decent youtube video on this subject. Do a search at youtube on Gold Exorcist and one video shows up. Also, you can visit Ron's website:

http://www.thegoldexorcist.com

He has a video link about halfway down called Operation Video that is interesting.

Needle

Dec 24, 2007
Roseburg, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's-GMT
:) I purchased one of these machines to recover the micro Gold from the
ground up ore from my claim.

This machine does not work on my particular ore it is too small and just blows away with the dust.

How ever, I cheated when I used it on other ore, I purchased some higrade ore from
Alaska, it weighed 22 pounds.
I hand picked out of the higrade all the small nuggets about 22 of them, then I ran all the 22 pounds of higrade over the Gold Exorcist it took about 1 minute.

I panned out the concentrates from the riffles on the Exorcist... 1st Run.

Alaska  placer Gold 3.jpg

Then I ran the cons again through the Exorcist ... 2nd Run.

Alaska placer Gold 4.jpg

This machine does work, it just does not work on my particular ore. :)

Alaska  placer Gold 3.jpg

This is how fine the Gold Dust is from my ore.

Attachments

• Alaska placer Gold 4.jpg
    Alaska placer Gold 4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 615
  • Gold Dust.JPG
    Gold Dust.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,150

Mojave Jack

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009
Thanks for your input, and the photos. Nice looking gold.

Regarding your micro gold, I remember reading in the gold exorcist manual that you should turn your blower volume down to about 50-70 mph to recover micro gold.

What speed are you running your blower? I've owned my gold exorcist for all of one week, and sadly it has been raining non stop since the day I ordered it. this will clear out soon, and I can give her a run for the gold myself. If it works half as well as advertised I plan on becoming a permanent resident on my claim.

Needle

Dec 24, 2007
Roseburg, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's-GMT
:) I'll have to try the machine one more time on my Ore when I get the time.

The blower I used came with the machine, no speed adjustment of air, it

was just on or off. :icon_scratch:

Mojave Jack

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009
One other trick I would try if the blower volume cannot be reduced is to open the gate up to 1/4 inch, or a little more. this would cause the material to flow through faster and may allow the filter to capture your micro gold before it blows away. I would also try running the material through several times.

Prior to buying the gold exorcist I called and talked to Ron. He seems very approachable. Give their 800 number a call and talk to Lucy or Ron. They may have some ideas.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
thanks for the info. most of the gold near me is flour gold. guess i will pass on this machine for now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread