Nov 22, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tried almost everything made since the late 60's
Upvote 0

EggyOG

Jan 18, 2007
Shenandoah,
I would recommend the Proline 2.5". I sell both the Prolines and the Jobes, and recommend the Proline because it is more versatile and more durable. The Proline 2.5" is a combo unit and is also the smallest unit they make that is capable of running an air compressor. If you are serious, I would recommend buying in the next few weeks, prices go up March 1st. If your considering buying directly from Proline, shoot me an e-mail instead. I can beat the retail price.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't forget the good old Honcoop highbankers, they have excellent fine gold recovery.
And you can have 2 persons feeding it without any bigger trouble. ;D :thumbsup:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_sunny: Proline built industrial tough,the only highbanker system with a REAL dredge setup(keep america bar free),sucks like a banshee and has parts,service everywhere. LOTS of used-not abused equipment on the forums classifieds. GPAA,GoldDredger.com and ProspectorsCasche all have units for sale-tons a au 2 u 2 -tons a au 2 u2 -John

EggyOG

Jan 18, 2007
By the way,
The Proline 2.5" can keep up with a man and his shovel, the 2" can't unless you are using a small shovel or like to go slow.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
im impressed on this new G1 concentrator that U.S.Prospector has. it really looks good. the plastic looks a little filmsy to me but it is braced well while in operation with its frame. super cleanups. well thought out! it really cuts down on the unneeded extra cons that typically is generated from my equipment. this iscompact,light weight and almost foolproof to run/cleanup! almost meaning, i know somebody "could" foul it up given enough time!haha the only potential problem i can see is that the legs need a larger base or theyll sink into the sand/gravel after running for awhile, but thats no problem/easy fix!

OP
OP
S

Shenandoah Digger

Nov 22, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tried almost everything made since the late 60's
I've looked at that G-1 and am pretty impressed. Looks like you could process a lot of material through it. My only concern is if the sturdiness of the plastic is good enough. Looks a little brittle.

RazorCityDen

Greenie
Jul 10, 2008
Wyoming
We've been using a Pro-Line 2.5 for a few years now as our Jeep portable machine and it works like a champ dredging holes to bedrock in our small creeks and the palio materials in high banks.

How many folks it will keep busy depends on how your using it. We often have a couple/three working our 2.5 by having one tend the box and the other two bringing buckets, unless your all crowded around the hopper in the same hole trying to shovel all at the same time you won't have any problems.

Something we have found is that you got to run it sloppy like it was intended, if you don't keep the water to it it won't hold and settle the small gold. I also like to put a tub under the end of it before shutting down the pump it always seems to have some gold wash out when the pump gets shut down.

I've also had a Keene and a pimped Keene hand sluice, beat them all to hell.

Take care,
Den

kiwi jw

May 8, 2006
G'day Den, Mate that is good advise to pass on about putting a tub or a pan or some thing at the end of the sluice on pump shut down. On shut down it does always wash out a bit of concerntrates as the water action between the riffles stops & that last bit of water draining out takes some cons with it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy golding

Feedercreekgold19th10th.jpg

JW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions