Ribbed Matting

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Hi, I am looking to make my own sluice and am wondering where I can purchase ribbed rubber matting. I checked Lowes and Home Depot but came up empty. I'm looking for something like Jobe's deep grooved matting. Ive seen it online but am wondering if any stores carry it. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank You

Art

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Grainger.com these are a industrial supplier. if the addy dont work just do a search for them online. but there youll have to buy the roll!$$$$$$$$$$$$ or any gold equipment dealer. www.49ermike.com and many others will sell you the size you need. itll cost a bitmore for your exact size but it sure beats buying a roll of it. i got a small peice of deep matting and its name on the back of it is: notrax it looked good!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes dealers of prospecting equipment often have matting.. Also consider using Miners moss.. :thumbsup:

abearzzz

Dec 4, 2005
one other option is to check with your local rental uniform companies...they carry some great v ribbed floor runners and they might sell you and old one when they retire it....Good luck...

RetRmy

Apr 17, 2007
I got my ribbed matting at Autozone, its great for lining toolboxes....good luck
retrmy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread