4" Keene dredge stolen on the Kern

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 4" Keene dredge stolen on the Kern

i got a rope!!!!!!! violators will be prostituted! :icon_scratch:

Mojave Jack

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009

I take it we're talking about the Kern River? If so, that is very sad. I pan and sluice the Kern most weekends and know quite a few of the other regulars. Nobody that I know would steal another man's pan, much less his dredge. Sad.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri

take pictures of your equipment and of all the numbers for them and any special markings it has or what youve put on them. this will help others identify your equipment for you while they are looking at things forsale or somewhere else.i surewould like to see a forum that would have special list of stolen equipment and their pictures. but then that could lead to the theives being able to veiw the list and remove ANY special markings.

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

;D :o YAHOO-- DREDGE RETURNED :icon_sunny: I posted on 7 forums and Isabella is a tiny town where everyone knows everyone elses biz--whatever its back THIS IS A FIRST!! tons a au 2 u2 -John

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

someone got lucky...not many get their property back....i hate a thief....

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2

tjat's great news the dredge was returned. my 4inch is hanging dormant in the garage.but i would be lost without her. :coffee2:

JamesE

When I was on the Feather last Summer, some guy left his 4" tied to the bank not even a 100' feet from an access. It was there 4 days and he came to use it on a Sat. AM. He came back 4 days later, used it and left again. Didn't camo it or even pull it into the brush. I told a couple of guys that asked about it that it was mine and needed fixed.
I'd sure feel for him if it disappeared, But he sure was throwing temptation to some.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread