Gold Mine for sale

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Really no joke.

I have a friend who owns an old 10 acre gold mine up in North Georgia. One of the old "Betz" mines (also had a couple of other names). There is a creek on the property and it is near a major river. it was one of the major mines back in the Georgia gold days.

The friend has no real ambition to work it, and bought it out of a lark when they were a New York city slicker. Quite a bit of housing developments going up around it, and it is part of an old ghost town just south of Dalonega (spelling?)., and part of the "Slate Belt".
There is still a mine shaft on the property.

Many important minerals in that area besides gold.

Serious inquiries only.

itmaiden

Upvote 0
OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Anyone interested in the Gold mine for sale (serious purchase inquiries only) need to email me with contact information, which I will give to the seller. They will then contact you regarding the property. The property is bordered on one side by a road.
Unauthorized access is prohibited and the property is guarded by other nearby property owners.

itmaiden

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
soon as I hit the Powerball Tomorrow Night

OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
As much as you probably spend on Powerball, you could buy the mine ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Realy, I only Buy 1 Ticket & Only When it Goes Over A Hundred Million, I feel If I'm Gonna Waste a Buck it's gonna Be on a Chance to Be FILTHY RICH ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread