Javelina Gold Trommel

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have been using these all winter here in AZ with amazing results, It all started after a long weekend up in Prescott Valley where there was plenty of gold to be found if you can dig it, classify it, and run it...........well after all was said and done that weekend i was beat and not enough of the gold stuff to satisfy my addiction (most reading this knows what im saying)

I wanted to process more dirt in less time and not work so darn hard so i looked at what was available on the market, TROMMELS........Perfect but they dont do enough!!! all they do is classify and send it down the sluice......i wanted more so i built my own trommel with one little twist, Mine has an outer barrel around the trommel with a Reverse Helix Inside that brings all the Gold / Heavies right up into my pan !!!!!!!! then wash's the lighter materiel down the sluice.
No more grueling hard work and this summer i wont be dieing of heat stroke.

We have had such good success with these that a local prospecting shop wanted us to build them some for there customers and treasure club members, As of this week we are putting these on the market for everyone and anyone that wants to process more material and see there gold right away drop into there pan.
www.wildboarprospecting.com

Attachments

• JaveRoll.gif
    JaveRoll.gif
    271.1 KB · Views: 8,194
Upvote 0

kiwi jw

May 8, 2006
T. Parker, Mate .....this does look good. Nice looking unit & looks very well made. Look forward to a video of it in operation & the results of the gold it recovers. Well done. :thumbsup:

Happy golding

JW

Shenandoah Digger

Nov 22, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tried almost everything made since the late 60's
Looks great! I'm assuming the trommel spins due to water pressure? And how would it work with, say a 150 GPM pump?

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
A trommel! You call that a trommel! Now here is a trommel..... :thumbsup: :tongue3:

Attachments

• Mt Seagall, NV5.jpg
    Mt Seagall, NV5.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 2,224
OP
OP
BenThereDoneThat

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arizonaames said:
A trommel! You call that a trommel! Now here is a trommel..... :thumbsup: :tongue3:

Your gonna need something a little bigger to tow that to the gold fields with??? :icon_jokercolor: I cant imagine climbing a ladder with a bucket of dirt to feed that monster.............lol :tongue3:

Thats a Pretty Cool Unit, Thats about a medium size trommel when it comes to large productions........seen um much bigger! IF only my welder could weld heavy steel like that i would have one in my backyard...

OP
OP
BenThereDoneThat

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a short Video of the 12" up last night, We will be in the bradshaw mtns this coming weekend and will get better video of the trommels working gold .
www.wildboarprospecting.com

Attachments

• Gold Trommel 8&12.jpg
    Gold Trommel 8&12.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4,351
OP
OP
BenThereDoneThat

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are up and running now.....Got a few videos up of the trommels as well as some just riding around on GPAA gold claims taking pics of ruins and mines etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread