Felix PayDirt

kelpiedog

Dec 11, 2008
I bought a box of paydirt from this gent on ebay and was very happy, alot small gold in every pan. It really built up my panning confidence seeing that I wasn't losing it. I just ordered another box for myself since it was so much fun. I think he'll make about any size depending on how much you want to spend. His name is Jeff ph# 1760 379 5444. Good luck Kelpiedog out

scooterl

Feb 23, 2008
badin lake nc.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, excalibur 1000
i have bought the mother lode bags when they were $25.00 , i think they are $75 to $80.00 now you will always get half of your money worth that you spend . thats just how he makes a living , i bought the jackpot bags , hoping to get a once nugget , but no luck they were $100.00 now i think they are $250.oo im not spending that kind of money on those bags . but you do get gold

scooter

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Thanks, I think I'll just save the money for gas when I got out prospecting.

49erjohn

Mar 21, 2007
never buy anything from felix the dirt bag. i paid $300.00 for one of his one ounce nugget drawings and panned out less than a gram of dust. after panning out the dirt bag i called felix anf told him i was unhappy. he told me too bad better luck next time. there won't be a next time. JOHN

Stryker_FO

Feb 22, 2008
White Mountain Lakes
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya the felix dirt isnt that well paying... there are several other outfits out there that I have done pretty decent with in the winter when I cant prospect up here ad wanted to see some shiny yeller stuff..

if your interested let me know and I can link you to 1 guy that seems pretty fair and you get close enough of your money to make it at least somewhat worth the effort..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread