Georgia and learning to pan

advhtgac

Greenie
Mar 18, 2009
I just wanted to say this is a great site. I just started about a year ago and I think I've learned more in the last 24 hrs reading the posts than I did in a years worth of reading on my own. My wife is getting jealous of the computer, in the last two days I've read just about all the postings for the last year.
I will be leaving for Georgia the first of next month to visit my son, but I plan on getting at least two days of prospecting in. He still has to work so I'll be free to look around. (The bad part of sending your kids to colloge is they might not come home) He fell in love with Georgia. Which might not be so bad if I can find a reason to stay myself. (Like a 1 ounce nugget.) It probably would only take a flash in the pan.
Seriously I have learned a lot in the last 24

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Glad to hear you are having such a good time here. There is a lot of great info as you have found. There are a lot of really great people as well. Glad you have decided to join and hope you find a big old nugget in Georgia too!

Attachments

• welcome03.gif
    welcome03.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 280
  • welcome03.gif
    welcome03.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 324

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
Now you can see why I gave the link to you, glad you came and became a charter member. This is the best site I have found (my brother-camperlee) actually told me about it and I joined the same day. Hopefully we can get together again when I come back to Mich in June/July--my offer to take everyone out for dinner some night still stands.
Happy hunting and good luck in Georgia
Minstrel
Dennis

abearzzz

Dec 4, 2005
Minstrel said:
Now you can see why I gave the link to you, glad you came and became a charter member. This is the best site I have found (my brother-camperlee) actually told me about it and I joined the same day. Hopefully we can get together again when I come back to Mich in June/July--my offer to take everyone out for dinner some night still stands.
Happy hunting and good luck in Georgia
Minstrel
Dennis
Make sure to let "ALL OF US " know when and where "YOU" are buying dinner.....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread