spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Thank You, I appreciate your input.

TAKODA said:
spawn00x said:
I was wondering if anyone has tried this leaching system or has heard anything positive about it. It's the "Chem Gold" product at the bottom of the page. Thanks in Advance.

http://www.angusmackirk.com/product_pages/crush__leach.html

Looked at the site. Seems like an overpriced, glorified ball mill, along with a halide leaching concept. For me; ...the grueling and exspensive task of chemical extraction was not worth the recovery. Maybe it is for you.Halide methods are generally the most exspensive and complicated. I do mill verified ore to powder and get visable gold that would have went undiscovered had I not milled.So I'm a firm believer in milling.But I did'nt spend anywhere near that kind of cash for my initial set up.

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500
crush up the black sands into a fine powder and leach with muratic and clorox.(it gets it all)but do it outside.

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Hi
Ive never used a leaching system before thats why I was curious about this one. Do I use a 50/50 mix of these two chemicals?
Thanks

beaks said:
crush up the black sands into a fine powder and leach with muratic and clorox.(it gets it all)but do it outside.

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500
you will love the site if you want to learn refining or just learn to clean your finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread