G-1 Highbanker

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
bought one about 5 months ago,and have no regrets.when set up without too much slope,proper flow,i like 40 gpm,does what its builder sez,eliminates most black sands w/o losing fine gold.has cut my dredge cleanup time to a bare fraction of last years.got mine sittin in the yard,pump outta my 1500 gallon storage tanks,in minutes reducing a bucket of black sands to about half a quart.then put that thru the gold genie.the tails have no gold.so i dont even recirculate.lotta fine gold stays in the traps in the hopper,the waterflow very even and gentle.also got the 2.5 dredge kit for it,love that too.opened my california season that way,buncha sample holes,then the 4inch.gotta watch the expanded metal grizzly,as it can load up otherwise.change the leg adjustor thumbscrews, as the ones provided are very mild steel.lets face it what else can you get fer 575 plus shipping.the g1 has a prmanant home with me.

OP
OP
spawn00x

spawn00x

Jan 25, 2009
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Thanks for the info, I really like how fast it cleans up.

patches63 said:
bought one about 5 months ago,and have no regrets.when set up without too much slope,proper flow,i like 40 gpm,does what its builder sez,eliminates most black sands w/o losing fine gold.has cut my dredge cleanup time to a bare fraction of last years.got mine sittin in the yard,pump outta my 1500 gallon storage tanks,in minutes reducing a bucket of black sands to about half a quart.then put that thru the gold genie.the tails have no gold.so i dont even recirculate.lotta fine gold stays in the traps in the hopper,the waterflow very even and gentle.also got the 2.5 dredge kit for it,love that too.opened my california season that way,buncha sample holes,then the 4inch.gotta watch the expanded metal grizzly,as it can load up otherwise.change the leg adjustor thumbscrews, as the ones provided are very mild steel.lets face it what else can you get fer 575 plus shipping.the g1 has a prmanant home with me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread