• blueleadassay.jpg
    blueleadassay.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 880
Upvote 0

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Darn right it is! All you need now is a game plan as to how to run a maximum amount of material in the most efficient manner possible. Once again, congratulations on the strike, I hope this will end up paying you well for a long time to come, I wish I was there to help you out with it.

AUDuke

Apr 20, 2008
Quartzsite AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI, GB, GM-4, Vaquero, F75, Cibola, Compadre, Stingray, ML Explorer
At current prices thats less than $150.00 per ton. Do you want to dig it and pay shipping and refining for that?

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
AUDuke said:
At current prices thats less than $150.00 per ton. Do you want to dig it and pay shipping and refining for that?

Phooey! He is getting 3 precious metals in each ton, so its going to be better than what you are quoting. Granted it isnt a super high paying amount, but definitely worth processing in my opinion. Besides, who knows what lies deep down in that material, he only took samples from the surface.

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 Word capiatn c
;D Paydirt :wink:
it has 2.7 ppm silver and .36 percent ti ,
:read2: not sure if this hepls.

AUDuke

Apr 20, 2008
Quartzsite AZ
Detector(s) used
Cap'n Crunch said:
AUDuke said:

Phooey! He is getting 3 precious metals in each ton, so its going to be better than what you are quoting. Granted it isnt a super high paying amount, but definitely worth processing in my opinion. Besides, who knows what lies deep down in that material, he only took samples from the surface.
The more different kinds on metals in ore the higher the refining cost. The only pratical way to know if it gets better and how much is there is to core drill, it could be worse, and that can be expensive. I would not waste my time on $150.00 ore. It could cost more than that to ship it.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like hes on placer material not ore.so its about recovering not refining,i bet, if he gets a good recovery system he will be paying for shipping etc. ,cause he is on paydirt and will be shipping in free gold,platinum and silver to be refined for purity hes not cooking off the over burden ::)rec miners work dirt all the time that pays way less than the amount mentioned.one days dredging done right can move several tons of material and if this guy isnt on bed rock yet man oh man it could be good, how dare you tell this guy he wasting his time i say keep digging and keep making the rest of us jealous.a ton of material is not much if you move it right.

AUDuke

Apr 20, 2008
Quartzsite AZ
Detector(s) used
pvillehunter said:
sounds like hes on placer material not ore.so its about recovering not refining,i bet, if he gets a good recovery system he will be paying for shipping etc. ,cause he is on paydirt and will be shipping in free gold,platinum and silver to be refined for purity hes not cooking off the over burden ::)rec miners work dirt all the time that pays way less than the amount mentioned.one days dredging done right can move several tons of material and if this guy isnt on bed rock yet man oh man it could be good, how dare you tell this guy he wasting his time i say keep digging and keep making the rest of us jealous.a ton of material is not much if you move it right.
You could be right about it being placer, there is not enough info. to make suggestion or recommendations. Don't put word in my mouth, I did not tell him he was wasting his time, I said I would not waste me time on it, and I wouldn't. ( altho I probably have years ago.)

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
I should have pointed out in my last response that this was a placer deposit that Hmmm is working, he had another thread on the board titled "Blue Clay" and had specifically mentioned that he was getting silver in a placer form, he also sent this blue clay in for an assay at the advice of other members on here considering that this blue clay material itself could carry a higher amount of silver than what is in the actual placer and ore. His assay just came back, and this is why he posted a new thread, so it only appears that he had no information, he left plenty in the original thread. I am saying this is a really good assay report for him because not only is he getting placer silver, but he is also getting gold (more than I thought he was going to have), as well as platinum and palladium!! This surprised the heck out of me, he is obtaining 4 metals in placer form! Go man go! This is awesome, the only thing that needs to be done is to go to the drawing board and come up with a new game plan on how to run alot of material, separate the metal from the material, and then separate the metal to each it's own class, then find an honest buyer who is ready to take as much as he can supply. It's daunting task for sure, but with the right game plan, patience and practice at getting efficient, he will turn a good living from this mine, I have no doubt about that.

I really wish I was there to be a part of this, this is truly exciting.

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Man you really are sitting on a gold mine there. Mining companies consider assaying 0.1 oz/ton Au or greater as significant enough to mine and/or recover. And that's just the Au. :laughing7: :headbang:

mikepanner

Greenie
Nov 5, 2008
And platinum is still more valuable than gold. By the way, isn't the blue from silver in the clay and the small silver bits with the black sand may be platinum bits and not silver?? :laughing9: :notworthy: Man, I'm drooling, now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread