2010 GPAA Gold Show in Indy!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else going to the gold show? May 15-16th
http://www.goldprospectors.org/EVENTS/GoldTreasureShows/tabid/62/Default.aspx

I will be there Sunday May 16th. If you have never been to one you are in for a real treat!
Free vial of gold (a few flakes) for first 100 attendees each day, and drawings for metal detectors and assorted merchandise, and drawing for an Alaska Expedition.

Free prospecting seminars!

They also have a gold panning contest "winner take all" and a trophy too!
($5.00 entry)

See y'all there!

GG~

Upvote 0

SCBUZZ

Mar 27, 2010
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My son and I went to the one in NC last year. It was fun. But the panning contest is not what I would even call panning. More sloshing and slinging. takes em about 30 sec to do a pan. That part was a big let down. But the show its self was fun.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean about the panning contest. It's all about speed not form. :tongue3:
The one I participated in at Dayton Ohio was won with a time of 18 sec. :o
It may not have been pretty but it was effective. :icon_thumright:

GG~

EggyOG

Jan 18, 2007
I'll be there. Come to the Greenbush Prospectors booth and say hi! I'll be in the panning contest, I predict the winning time will be 15 seconds :laughing7:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EggyOG said:
I'll be there. Come to the Greenbush Prospectors booth and say hi! I'll be in the panning contest, I predict the winning time will be 15 seconds :laughing7:

I guess I should just ask for fast Mike! :notworthy:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EggyOG said:
I didn't say who would have the winning time, just what the time would be.

Congratulations on your second place finish! :hello2:
It was a pleasure to meet you at the show and you were right on the money about the winning time. :icon_thumleft:

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread