The Search for the Lost Mine of Pitt Lake - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Search for the Lost Mine of Pitt Lake

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2003
    Vancouver,British Columbia
    Whites GMT
    89 times

Re: The Search for the Lost Mine of Pitt Lake

If he took out a pack every year there would be record of it somewhere. Unless of course the guy he first sold his gold to decided he would help keep there gold deals private. But that is pure speculation. If its facts you want we have only one. A newspaper article dated 1889 about a Indian coming out of the Pitt country with a good showing of gold and thats all it says. When Jackson followed in his footsteps he was lured here by the discovery of gold on Fire Moutain but was aware of the rumours of Slumachs discovery. You did say one thing intresting about SLumachs mine being one and the same with the rest of lost gold mines of the world. I have read many treasure tales in my day and have noticed in my reading that diffrent lost mines and treasures every once in awhile have something in common. The each have THREE MOUNTAIN PEAKS guarding the treasures or the golds location. There are three peaks in the Slumach story. THere are Three peaks in the INcan gold story. There are three peaks in Father Kinos Jesuit treasure story and I think there is three peaks in the Dutchmen story but I am not sure. Anyway you see the point. Why the same treasure marker in diffrent storys?? Are they some kind of treasure archetype? Like say in some movies you have the wise old man archetype like Obi Wan Kenobi (Star Wars 1977) or Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings or Merlin in the Arthure legends. Diffrent mythologys with an archetype that has the same meaning. LIke all lost mines being the same. Make any sense? Anyone? The Masks of God. Like the Eqyptian god thoth also being Hermes of the Greeks. The Slumach story and the Dutchemen being the same thing. But in diffrent places.

Daryl
    www.spindlequest.com/lostmine.html

PS: Help us finish this quest. All we need is a helicopter and a pilot. This is serious there is a good chance of discovering gold. Please get back to me. Help me finish this quest. Help write history.

www.spindlequest.com/slumachlostmine.html

Daryl
    curse_breakers likes this.

Jul 2021
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hi there, my friend and I are heading into the Upper Terrarosa area looking for Slumach’s lost gold mine. I have come across your name numerous times in my research of Stuart Brown. Can you help with some information on Stu Brown’s location and what you may have learned in your own research? My friend has extensive mountaineering experience so we should be ok there. I hope??

Thanks,
    Taylor

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2678 times
    I was gonna make a smart ass remark but decided not to,best of luck on your search,show us what you find.

pr
    Researcher

Aug 2021
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    Internet
    6 times
    I know is been a while but i am just wondering what happen to your little adventure? Did you make it?
    crashbandicoot likes this.

Mar 2003
    Vancouver,British Columbia
    Whites GMT
    89 times
    Hello Curse Breakers,

Yes we did make it.. IT was incredible.. Right Taylor.

D

us
    Aug 2004
    Olympia WA
    Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
    2077 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Friesen View Post
    Hello Curse Breakers,

Yes we did make it.. IT was incredible.. Right Taylor.

D
    Pics...or it didnt happen
    wildminer likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links