The Search for the Lost Mine of Pitt Lake

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

It is the season for the lost mine of Pitt Lake search and there are several parties racing about trying to get to there locations.. Well lets make a long story short. I am looking for a investor who interested in investing a small sum of money to help pay for the cost of a helicopter to get to some of these sites before other outside of the coutry parties do. We are not looking for lots of money. Only a small investment. Contact me for more details. THis is a sincere request as time is running out. Hope to talk to someone soon.

www.spindlequest.com/lostmine.html

Thanks for your time
Daryl Friesen

Upvote 0

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 3PEAKS.JPG
    3PEAKS.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 546
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,222
OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hey,

No worries you have not burst my bubble at all because you have not found the mine on Vancouver island and I am not looking where you think I am looking I have been looking and researching this mine for years and am very aware of the three peaks. The lost mine is not so much located at PItt lake. It should really be called the Lost mine of Harrison lake if you ask me. No matter what you think you found my friend the search is on. There is more going on then you know regarding the location of it. You will convince no that knows anything that you found it on Vancouver island, Perhaps you found something but its got nothing to with this treasure. Prove me wrong. Did Stuart Brown go near Vancouver Island?

Talk to you soon
Daryl

PS: In the meantime if there is anyone out there who wants to help get back to me ASAP. THe mine has not been found. Trust me.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
In regards to Slumach he is the most unimportant figure when it comes to actually finding the gold. Explain Jackson,Shotwell,Volcanic Brown,Gaspard,Stu BRown I suppose there discoverys are all a lie trying to throw off the seeker as well. No offense you may have found something but its nothing to do with the lost mine of Pitt Lake.

Daryl

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hhmmmmmmmmmm sure as LL has found SOMETHING FER SURE :notworthy: Absolutely righteous rough gnarly gold hunk a chunks a burning gold fever love-I'LL invest in that one :laughing7: -tons a au 2 u both-John

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi daryl
one thing about slumach's gold , you will find it only where it is. you can look every where else, if you dont look where it is, you will not find it.
i have met a old timer who found gold chunks with a little quarts in it. this is the gold from the story, can you point out any other town with the story that has the gold to prove it.
:wink: how bout this, a challenge, the first one to pann a fist sized nugget claimes he found the real sluma :oches lost pitt lake mine. :laughing7:
Brown, are you talkin about old couger brown, he was a good friend of the old prospector's who found the gold, he died many years ago but i remember driving by his old home stead. its still called , "couger browns home"
:icon_thumright: 3 peaks from the back. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• mtafter.jpg
    mtafter.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 654
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,469

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:sign13:
I should mention, 25 years ago i saw the old timer with the gold, he said, "you want to see gold," he showed me a piece of quartz identical to the one in my hand. see photo. it had a piece of raw gold about 2 ounces in it, i knew right there, this was the gold ,mentioned is "slumaches" and "fosters" story.
he said "he had a bigger piece, but lost it and also had some silver pieces some where"
I never got a picture of the gold in quartz be for he died and like his bigger one, it to disappeared.
but :laughing9: a year later his wife phoned me up and said,"i found the silver" she let me take them to a microscope with a camera. i took these pictures of the silver, it was not just silver. as you can see in the second picture.
one more important detail, old Walt's son told me, the gold was hacked from a old mine wall , when they left the mine old Walt's fathers partner slipped a gold brick in old Walt's pack. it disappeared shortly after. sound farmiler.

Attachments

• bullquartxslate.jpg
    bullquartxslate.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,534
  • waltsgoldzoomed.jpg
    waltsgoldzoomed.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 572

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daryl Friesen said:
SLumach only found a small pocket of gold in the area he did find nuggets the size you mention. That is pure legend. He found gold but it was others who would follow in his footsteps whoyl would make major discoveries.

Daryl

YES it was the american prospectors, i think slumach just got his gold from the old spanish hard rock mine.

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daryl Friesen said:
Slumach got his gold from a vein on a rock that he slept on on Glacier lake. This Spanish Hardrock mine you mention is this the one rumored to be in the Pitt Lake mountains?

Daryl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JQ8n8iTFQE
I THINK THERE IS MORE TO SLUMACHS GOLD THEN JUST HACKING SOME FROM A BENCH SHAPEd ROCK, HE spent years taking pokes of gold into new west minster and tossing them around.
i think the bench shaped roch is just a clew to locating the lost mine. the spanish mine legends are found all over from alaska to south america and you can bet there is only 1 lost spanish mine. its what they call the mother load, a exploded volcanio with the right conditions to creat a massive gold ein where gold can be hacked right from the quartz..
funny you mention the bench shaped rock, there is a peich of vlocanic rock just belod our blue wall where the slab of quartz is, it is just like a bench and the slab of quartz looks like a slab of gold, a clue to my llost mine.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
There is no data that SLumach found gold in there anymore than once but of couse that does not mean he didnt go back. But the evidence is against it. Its the others who followed in his footsteps that are more interesting. Its interesting that you would mention that the deposit from a exploding volcano however as the main location the one found by Jackson and the two Browns was created that very way. But the location is not on Vancouver Island. Interesting theory though. As far off as Jack Moulds location near the head of Bute Inlet which he thought was the locations of Slumachs gold. He new in the end that his tent shaped rock on the top of the mountain is a classic spanish treasure marker. The mine he found is forsure spanish. But nothing to do with Slumach like he thought but a great find anyway.

www.spindlequest.com/spanishgold.html

Daryl

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to reread the story, he kept going, in his canoe, each summer to new west with bags of gold and spending it freely. this is why he was followed.
i think slumach was a member of the tribe that found this mine and i believe all lost mines are the same mine. it needs to be found to prove it.
the spanish mine lost lemon, lost dutch mans , slumach. the list is huge and can be found all around the world. :read2:
http://members.shaw.ca/beyondnootka/articles/golden_bullets.html

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
You are the one who needs to read the story a little more my friend. Thats all bullshit!! Myth he did not make tons of trips loaded with gold to new west. That was crap made up by newspaper editors to sell papers. . Its like a fish tale the the fish gets bigger with each telling. As in the SLumach legend he went from bringing one small poke of nuggets into New West to bringing canoe loads in the telling of the story. Let me guess next you are going to tell me he killed tons of native woman who helped him haul out his gold and then killed them and tossed them into the fraser right? YOu need to get your facts straight. Dig a little deeper. Read the accounts of Amanda Charnley. Read about Peter Pierre visiting Slumach in his cell before he was hung. Learn the truth because you don know it. Even though you think you do. SLumach found a diffrent gold deposit then Jackson and the two Browns there is gold all over that country but its east of Pitt Lake. Really it should be called the Lost mine of Harrison lake.

But its still good talking to you
Daryl

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What i ment was , he took a poke full of nuggets each summer in his canoe.
do you know why , when fishing for salmon, the one that got away was a big one. the reason is because it WAS BIG, THATS WHY IT GOT AWAY.
WHEN YOU LOES SOMTHING , THE ONLY PLACE YOU WILL FIND IT IS EXACTLY WHERE IT IS. NO MATER WHAT SOME ONE TELLS YOU.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
If he took out a pack every year there would be record of it somewhere. Unless of course the guy he first sold his gold to decided he would help keep there gold deals private. But that is pure speculation. If its facts you want we have only one. A newspaper article dated 1889 about a Indian coming out of the Pitt country with a good showing of gold and thats all it says. When Jackson followed in his footsteps he was lured here by the discovery of gold on Fire Moutain but was aware of the rumours of Slumachs discovery. You did say one thing intresting about SLumachs mine being one and the same with the rest of lost gold mines of the world. I have read many treasure tales in my day and have noticed in my reading that diffrent lost mines and treasures every once in awhile have something in common. The each have THREE MOUNTAIN PEAKS guarding the treasures or the golds location. There are three peaks in the Slumach story. THere are Three peaks in the INcan gold story. There are three peaks in Father Kinos Jesuit treasure story and I think there is three peaks in the Dutchmen story but I am not sure. Anyway you see the point. Why the same treasure marker in diffrent storys?? Are they some kind of treasure archetype? Like say in some movies you have the wise old man archetype like Obi Wan Kenobi (Star Wars 1977) or Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings or Merlin in the Arthure legends. Diffrent mythologys with an archetype that has the same meaning. LIke all lost mines being the same. Make any sense? Anyone? The Masks of God. Like the Eqyptian god thoth also being Hermes of the Greeks. The Slumach story and the Dutchemen being the same thing. But in diffrent places.

Daryl

PS: Help us finish this quest. All we need is a helicopter and a pilot. This is serious there is a good chance of discovering gold. Please get back to me. Help me finish this quest. Help write history.

www.spindlequest.com/slumachlostmine.html

Daryl

Taylor_Starr

Jul 29, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there, my friend and I are heading into the Upper Terrarosa area looking for Slumach’s lost gold mine. I have come across your name numerous times in my research of Stuart Brown. Can you help with some information on Stu Brown’s location and what you may have learned in your own research? My friend has extensive mountaineering experience so we should be ok there. I hope??

Thanks,
Taylor

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonna make a smart ass remark but decided not to,best of luck on your search,show us what you find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions