GPAA in Eastern Wa and Northern Id

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
How is the GPAA activity in north Id and western Wa area? I am just starting the prospecting adventure and am wondering if 1. there are any claims in the area (seems likely there would be in N. Idaho) and 2. if there is enough activity up here to have a current member take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I did some panning and sluicing this week (first time ever) and came away empty handed. Now whether its because the color wasn't there or I just don't have the experience to find it - that remains to be seen. The area has the right geology to have gold, but there was nothing on GeoCommunicator to indicate that their are any current or closed claims in the area. I'll take any excuse to get out in the woods though, and its hard to beat walking up a mountain stream in the dog days of summer. We didn't find any gold, but we sure had a great 3 day camp out looking

-Lance

Upvote 0

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lance! I am not able to help you with the GPAA or the Idaho area, but if you are out in the GREAT outdoors with sluice and pan and your having a great time then your already one step ahead of the game. Don't get discouraged, just keep hammering it until you get it right. I am sure you will get the help your looking for from someone on TNet.

jog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread