Image[1] (2).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 674
Upvote 0

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice , :thumbsup: and that's a pile of saphires to boot .

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: NEVER underestimate the powers of a good mining man on PRIVATE property as a match made in heaven ensues and the riches spew forth from the bowels of the earth :icon_sunny: tons a au 2 u 2--John

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoser John said:
:headbang: NEVER underestimate the powers of a good mining man on PRIVATE property as a match made in heaven ensues and the riches spew forth from the bowels of the earth :icon_sunny: tons a au 2 u 2--John

"AMEN" John...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW!! Very nice! TTC

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
The reason gemstones are valuable is not only because they are pretty, colorful, or shiny.
It's because ancient humans recognized the energy emitted, transferred and cleansed by the crystals in close proximity to the means and measures in which it is applied and the thought given to the process.
Sapphires which are also the same mineral mostly as ruby, truly hold an energy. ( can you tell us more about the gemstones?)
I myself have been lucky enough to work with some of the pyrope garnets in my areas, the ones some ancient travellers called the fires eye garnets. As well as mining the southern side of Idaho in some of the quartz crystal zones.
Try going to a hippie festival and explaining that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread