Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2005
Found an old article online,

try 1800-942-4436----not sure if the number is still valid

or

Gold & Gem Grubbin
Rt 3 Box 3040
Cleveland Ga, 30528

The article was several years old so I am not sure if this will be of any help.

Terry

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Give this web site a try http://www.tomashworth.com/(it's 49er Mike now) Someone over there will know something or it will be in the files. I used one to take the top 15 feet of overburden from a large area about 10 years ago. We were surprised at the amount of gold it retained as we were just blowing the material to the sides as fast as we could. Schmidt must have passed on as every thing I have for him no longer works.....Art

J

jd161616

oh wow im in the greenville area...do you go hunting often? I've done everything from fossils to ruby hunting but not gold so far

Rickiebobby

Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is joe sandefur my grandfather invented the schmidt gold trap i am the only person that actually knows how to build and operate the dredge i can help you my phone number is 19413069131

Rickiebobby

Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Schmidt gold trap

My name is joe sandefur my grandfather Howard Schmidt was the inventor of the Schmidt gold trap he taught me how to build and operate the dredge. I went with him numerous times to Georgia to hunt for treasure. There are a lot of imatations out there. I am probably the only person that actually knows how to build and operate the dredge. If there is anyone who owns a Schmidt's gold trap and needs some help with the hookups,how to use it or to even put it together I can help feel free to look me up on Facebook or my email address is [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread