The Race for Gold team voting
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2008
    Kentucky
    White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
    14 times
    Prospecting and coin shooting

The Race for Gold team voting

I submitted a team name for The Race for Gold reality show. My name suggestion, "Second Rush," made it to the final 40 names for voting. Please consider going to the website, http://www.theraceforgold.com, and vote for my team name. After all, aren't we all taking part in the Second Rush?!?!

Thanks! Vote "Second Rush!!"
    Lookin' and pickin'!

Nov 2005
    1 times

Re: The Race for Gold team voting

Thanks. Since you have to select Three (3) Team Names, please consider voting for "Gold Grubbers". Thanks, RuffandTuff.

Nov 2005
    1 times

Mr Takoda, "The Race For Gold" Name The Team Contest is an opportunity to VOTE once a day from 1 - 14 February. for a Team Name. "The Race For Gold" is an event that will be held in the Eastern United States this year and Australia, next year. It will be more exciting than "Survivor". There will 3 Teams that "compete" in Gold Prospecting Activities. Please "VOTE" once a day, and include at least "Gold Grubbers" as one of your choices. Thanks, RuffandTuff.

us
    Jun 2009
    340 times

My mining club has suggested the Golden Retrievers name. If we win the owner will buy a dredge/highbanker or cleanup table for the members to use (whichever we choose).
    Sample till you find the hot spot, then mine it till its gone! Then start over...

Nov 2005
    1 times

Mr. Astrobouncer, thanks. Request that you "VOTE" once a day until 14 February and include "Gold Grubbers" as 1 of your 3 choices. Thanks, RuffandTuff

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    11 times

Done amigo. Helping a fellow t-netter!!
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

us
    Oct 2007
    South Carolina
    E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
    693 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin
    I submitted a team name for The Race for Gold reality show. My name suggestion, "Second Rush," made it to the final 40 names for voting. Please consider going to the website, http://www.theraceforgold.com, and vote for my team name. After all, aren't we all taking part in the Second Rush?!?!

Thanks! Vote "Second Rush!!"

Hey Keith!!

I didn't know that you were "Lookin" here!!!

I'm one of the finalist, I'm not winning but doing OK so I'm not going to hijack your thread for votes, if I'm in the top 3 after the end, all is well for me, if not so be it.

Good Luck to everyone else!!!

Skip

SEEK AND YEA SHALL FIND and when you do THANK GOD!!!

us
    Feb 2008
    Kentucky
    White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
    14 times
    Prospecting and coin shooting

Thanks, all, for your votes! I am also a member of the club who will benefit from "Golden Retrievers" getting in the top 3 spots, so I've been including that in my top 3 votes. "Gold Seekers" has filled out my votes!

Of course, these other two names are way ahead of Second Rush, so I was trying to drum up more votes for my team name!

My team did move up in standing yesterday, so I see a second rush coming on for "Second Rush!!" And as someone else mentioned, you get to vote once a day through February 14!

BTW, the submitters of the 3 top vote getting teams each win $2000!

(Skip - yep, this is me. Not sure how or why I swayed away from kchacha??)
    Lookin' and pickin'!

Sponsored Links