Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

RuffandTuff

Nov 24, 2005
Thanks. Since you have to select Three (3) Team Names, please consider voting for "Gold Grubbers". Thanks, RuffandTuff.

RuffandTuff

Nov 24, 2005
Mr Takoda, "The Race For Gold" Name The Team Contest is an opportunity to VOTE once a day from 1 - 14 February. for a Team Name. "The Race For Gold" is an event that will be held in the Eastern United States this year and Australia, next year. It will be more exciting than "Survivor". There will 3 Teams that "compete" in Gold Prospecting Activities. Please "VOTE" once a day, and include at least "Gold Grubbers" as one of your choices. Thanks, RuffandTuff.

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
My mining club has suggested the Golden Retrievers name. If we win the owner will buy a dredge/highbanker or cleanup table for the members to use (whichever we choose).

RuffandTuff

Nov 24, 2005
Mr. Astrobouncer, thanks. Request that you "VOTE" once a day until 14 February and include "Gold Grubbers" as 1 of your 3 choices. Thanks, RuffandTuff

AU Seeker

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookin said:
I submitted a team name for The Race for Gold reality show. My name suggestion, "Second Rush," made it to the final 40 names for voting. Please consider going to the website, http://www.theraceforgold.com, and vote for my team name. After all, aren't we all taking part in the Second Rush?!?!

Thanks! Vote "Second Rush!!" :hello:

Hey Keith!!

I didn't know that you were "Lookin" here!!! :laughing9:

I'm one of the finalist, I'm not winning but doing OK so I'm not going to hijack your thread for votes, if I'm in the top 3 after the end, all is well for me, if not so be it.

Good Luck to everyone else!!!

Skip

OP
OP
Lookin

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, all, for your votes! I am also a member of the club who will benefit from "Golden Retrievers" getting in the top 3 spots, so I've been including that in my top 3 votes. "Gold Seekers" has filled out my votes!

Of course, these other two names are way ahead of Second Rush, so I was trying to drum up more votes for my team name! :tongue3:

My team did move up in standing yesterday, so I see a second rush coming on for "Second Rush!!" And as someone else mentioned, you get to vote once a day through February 14!

BTW, the submitters of the 3 top vote getting teams each win $2000! :o

(Skip - yep, this is me. Not sure how or why I swayed away from kchacha??) :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread