Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mlayers

Thread: How good is the LDMA?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2010

How good is the LDMA?

How good is the LDMA in comparison to GPAA? Does the LDMA have a ton of claims as well? I've seen that they also have claims in Colorado, but at this website ( http://www.goldprospectors.org/Membe...4/Default.aspx ), they only show claims in CA, OR, GA, AZ, NC, and SC. I did request a brochure from them to see what all they offer, but I figure someone on the forums could answer just as quickly if not faster. Also, does anyone know how they charge for their membership? They have like 2 different payment amounts for the monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1294 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: How good is the LDMA?

Your talkn' apples and oranges. LDMA mines PRIVATE PROPERTY,and a few claims. GPAA mines public property and uses others claims. Expensive but in todays litigaseous society a necessary evil BUT does not stop all the bans--plans requirements--and associated bs-- John

us
    Oct 2010

Been a GPAA member for 20 years, never had an issue. Cost is around $70 now and they have plenty of places to go on public land and member claims

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2007
    Oklahoma
    Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
    3 times

LDMA has claims in almost every state. If you join the LDMA your automatically a member of the GPAA. I've been a member of GPAA for over 17 years now and a Life Member of the LDMA for a little over 10 years. Money well spent. Gold can be found at all LDMA claims by the way. You have to be an LDMA member to hunt on their claims. But like I said Money Well Spent. Not cheap tho, Lifetime membership is over $3,500.

Good luck to you.

HH
    Happy Hunting

Desertfox
    (Paul)

us
    Oct 2007
    Northern, OH
    DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
    52 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Plus isn't it like a time share you have to pay a service fee each year for the upkeep of the property....Matt
    Libertytreespirit likes this.
    CRH 2014 find
    wheaties
    War Nickels
    Buffalo
    Mercs 4
    Rosie 6
    90% Kennedy
    Franklin
    Walkers
    40% halfs
    Detecting Finds
    Dollars
    Quarters `
    Silver Quarters
    Dimes
    Silver Dimes
    Nickels
    Pennies
    Wheaties
    rings

Feb 2008

I believe LDMA has annual dues of either $96 or $120 depending on when you got your membership.

Sponsors