Klondikeike

Aug 13, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
H3 element detector, JeoHunter Dual 3-D Imaging Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mustang..

I have never bought "pay dirt"..always found my own...I am confident you'll find some gold in these small bags of dirt.. but, if you can travel to a gold bearing area..do so.. you'll. over time, find much more gold...than what is packed into these small bags...

Klondike

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your trying to learn how to pan simply pit a few BBs or shot weights in a pan and learn, gold bags are bs to mt newbie pockets-John

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,I dont sell my cons proffessionally,but I do have surplus at times and do sell it by the pound,on an average of what the batch is running,usually from $10-$20 a pound.I have no idea just exactly how much is in there,but I will tell you you I have a damn good repore and lots of return customers so must be doing something right.I bassically make enough to pay for my gas and a few equipment upgrades or repairs a year

Snarkie

Feb 14, 2011
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO, if it were truly "paydirt," the seller would be working it himself. From what I've seen, these are salted samples, designed to make a little kid squeal. You pay much more than the amount of gold he adds to the sample. If you are looking to try your hand at a particulare method, you'll know there's gold in them thar bags, but if you want real odds, you have to travel to a known area.

My advice is to buy a bag or two and practice with it. Keep recycling it back until you really have the hang of it, and then try the real thing. Just my 2 shiny pennies, though.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snarkie said:
IMHO, if it were truly "paydirt," the seller would be working it himself. From what I've seen, these are salted samples, designed to make a little kid squeal. You pay much more than the amount of gold he adds to the sample. If you are looking to try your hand at a particulare method, you'll know there's gold in them thar bags, but if you want real odds, you have to travel to a known area.

My advice is to buy a bag or two and practice with it. Keep recycling it back until you really have the hang of it, and then try the real thing. Just my 2 shiny pennies, though.

Snarkie,in most cases this is the case,but as I have stated,In my case it is not so.I do not salt,I have more than enough to get processed every season,and am willing to share.My theory is if I am going to work the cons and get the gold out,I am keeping it.Salting is not my deal.I have been selling this way for quite a few years and have a perfect record so must be doing something right

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge
kuger said:
Snarkie said:

Snarkie,in most cases this is the case,but as I have stated,In my case it is not so.I do not salt,I have more than enough to get processed every season,and am willing to share.My theory is if I am going to work the cons and get the gold out,I am keeping it.Salting is not my deal.I have been selling this way for quite a few years and have a perfect record so must be doing something right

Kuger is an upfront guy who I have done business with in the past. Like he said he doesn't advertise and I don't recall how the subject of purchasing cons even came up but what I got was well worth the money spent. I wanted to improve my panning skills and some of the material was a real challenge but I'm a better panner because of it. He's not out to rake anyone over the coals. You'll be satisfied with what you see in your pan.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jagdpanther said:
kuger said:
Snarkie said:

Kuger is an upfront guy who I have done business with in the past. Like he said he doesn't advertise and I don't recall how the subject of purchasing cons even came up but what I got was well worth the money spent. I wanted to improve my panning skills and some of the material was a real challenge but I'm a better panner because of it. He's not out to rake anyone over the coals. You'll be satisfied with what you see in your pan.

Thanks Jag,been wondering how you have been!?I appreciate the kind words!

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge
Thanks Jag,been wondering how you have been!?I appreciate the kind words!
[/quote]

Hey,

Haven't been active in here for some time. I found out the the streams and rivers in Utah have a lot more trout than they do gold. I have traded my sluice in for a fly rod. The boys at the state say we have an above average snow pack this year and it looks like the runoff is going to be wicked. Not good for fishing but it might move some gold around. I'll be tempted to get out and wash some gravel.

How are things in your part of the world?

jbarker52

May 19, 2010
Sundance Gold Mining on Ebay!! Awesome feedback on His concentrates and it's Arizona Gold, not the lower grade from Alaska. Look in Ebay under Gold Mining Claims. He has hundreds of satisfied customers.

jbarker52

May 19, 2010
Mu50Stang, sorry, on Ebay Sundance uses his mining shop name, San Domingo, u can find under mining claims. JB

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cherokee_Kidd said:
I only know of 1 honest person who sales paydirt and he doesn't advertise.

Hope this is me!! :thumbsup:

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I wasn't talking about you but I heard you're honest too. I don't think the person I'm talking about has been on this site before. He spends all his time out trying to find gold.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cherokee_Kidd said:
No I wasn't talking about you but I heard you're honest too. I don't think the person I'm talking about has been on this site before. He spends all his time out trying to find gold.

:thumbsup:Well,as soon a sit warms up as will I :wink:

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
I don't know Kuger personally but have bought gold from him and was very satisfied. The better I became at panning, the more I found on second and third passes of the material.
So always re-pan.

Hey, Kuger - are you still selling? I'd love to buy some more.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OldSowBreath said:
I don't know Kuger personally but have bought gold from him and was very satisfied. The better I became at panning, the more I found on second and third passes of the material.
So always re-pan.

Hey, Kuger - are you still selling? I'd love to buy some more.

Thanks Buddy,you will find even more if you roast that Black sand

You bet I will be,around June- July,hit me up!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread