California Dredging ban makes Fox News

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well, I will comment, Thankyou...This might be a little off base at first, you may have to stop and think about this and ponder it. The Core* of this problem amongst many problems that we face in California and many other States if not all, Directly Links back to the American Indians and their Tribal Descent of the Anscestors. The United States Government Cites and Acknowledgement (and Environmentalists), Sides with the American Indians (most if not all) that THEY ARE THE 1ST AMERICANS and in being so, CLAIM THEIR SOVERIGNTY as such. This is the WIELDING POWER of the Department of Indian Affairs dealing in Treaties, Land, Housing, Education, Commerce, etc.. So what happens to American Archaeology and other Scholarly Educational Fields of Endeavor that supposedly are seeking the Truths of the First Americans? They are Squashed, Taken Over, Confined, Eliminated, Reduced by a Series of Laws. LAWS Propelled by the Environmentalists, Funded and Produced by the Feds. Let me remind you (us) of a Law passed by Congress that you may research on your own, "GUIDELINES FOR RESTRICTING INFORMATION ABOUT HISTORIC AND PREHISTORIC RESOURCES." National Register Bulletin, Number 29, U.S. Dept. of the INTERIOR, NATIONAL PARK SERVICE INTERAGENCY RESOURCES DIVISION. LEGAL AUTHORITY..."Section 304 of the NATIONAL HISTORIC PRESERVATION ACT (NHPA), as amended, and Section 9 (a) of the ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESOURCES PROTECTION ACT (ARPA) of 1979 provide the Legal Authority to Restrict Information about Endangered Resources." I found it EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING when I researched the KARUK (KAROK) Indian Tribe of that Fox News Article and their Mythological Ancestral Beginnings which is the basic ZUNI/HOPI PUEBLAN STORY and that's only a few to say the least. This isn't just about Dregding, it takes in a Wide Circumfrence of Commerce and Energy. We can't mine TIMBER because of the Spotted Owl or some Horn Frugal Frog that no one except the Environmentalists can see. There's a major water crisis in the California Central Valley over a FISH IN THE CANALS THAT never developed there. Can't DRILL FOR OIL, Can't Mine OUR RESOURCES, CAN'T DO THIS, CAN'T DO THAT. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! Remember the "CORE" I was talking about? What has happened to ALL OF OUR HISTORIES IN AMERICA? SAFEGUARDED BY THE AMERICAN INDIANS? What would happen if somebody found out THEY WERE NOT THE 1ST AMERICANS!..LOOK FOR MY POST under Treasure Legends...Aztec Gold..."THE RETURN OF THE GIANT SERPENT"...That is something that the Mining Coalitions in America could use..Darrell...Let me add, that I'm always interested in the TRUTH, no matter where it goes..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread