Gold Ore

eaglewings35

Aug 31, 2010
Clyde, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Folks,
I wasn't sure where to put this post, so I landed here. :dontknow:
My brother and I are looking for someone to buy 5 gallon buckets full of Gold Ore from.
We want to crush it and pan it, and see what we get.
If you are unsure of how rich your ore is, we can work it and tell you.

If any of you have some raw gold ore for sale, please contact me.
you can email me here on this site or you can send an email directly to me at......
[email protected]

Thanks alot !!!

Upvote 0

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eaglewings35 said:
Hey Folks,
My brother and I are looking for someone to buy 5 gallon buckets full of Gold Ore from.

you can email me here on this site or you can send an email directly to me at......
[email protected]

Thanks alot !!!

Good luck with your quest Eaglewings :icon_thumleft:

Most of us here enjoy crushing our own ore, or will send it out to a trusted professional refiner. After all, that's the payoff for the hard work of mining in the first place.
A 5 gallon bucket of ore could be worth thousands, or nothing at all, to anything in between.

If someone would sell raw ore for a fixed price it is because they have already determined the gold content and value and would price it accordingly.

My free advice would be to go to abandoned mining areas and check the tailing piles with a metal detector and crush the rocks that give a signal.
Just make sure that that you are not trespassing on a current claim.

Check out this link to see what raw ore is available and pricing: http://gold-fs.com/tag/raw-gold/

GG~

OP
OP
eaglewings35

eaglewings35

Aug 31, 2010
Clyde, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoodyGuy said:
eaglewings35 said:
Hey Folks,

[email protected]

Thanks alot !!!

Good luck with your quest Eaglewings :icon_thumleft:

Most of us here enjoy crushing our own ore, or will send it out to a trusted professional refiner. After all, that's the payoff for the hard work of mining in the first place.
A 5 gallon bucket of ore could be worth thousands, or nothing at all, to anything in between.

If someone would sell raw ore for a fixed price it is because they have already determined the gold content and value and would price it accordingly.

My free advice would be to go to abandoned mining areas and check the tailing piles with a metal detector and crush the rocks that give a signal.
Just make sure that that you are not trespassing on a current claim.

Check out this link to see what raw ore is available and pricing: http://gold-fs.com/tag/raw-gold/

GG~
Great idea, but there's one problem though. I am unable to drive because of a stroke that I had. I would give my right arm and left leg to be able to go out and metal detect. That is my dream !!! But, the reality is quite different unfortunately. I was just asking that if some of yall go in or around an old mine, if you dont care to, please pick me some up. I do realize that I probably wont get the "good" stuff, but I can hopefully find some small gold within the quartz or rocks.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dave wiseman

Jul 23, 2004
Angels Camp,Ca.
thHPIM6460.jpg
....my partner & I have many buckets of low grade ore,if you were close by he'd probably sell you a bucket or two,Might be very fine gold or small rough pieces in them or hardly anything after crushing.

Bell

Jan 13, 2011
Don't know about the rest of the world, but there are several commercial (tourist) mines here in western NC that will sell you raw dirt or ore. The lucky strike is the first that comes to mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread