Prospecting
thanks for posting Hurthawk

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>:( Ifn' the waterboard has their way( Sac meeting Nov 1st) come January that'll be a $10,000 fine MINIMUM and jail time too-stinkn' bureauratz---John

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoser John said:
>:( Ifn' the waterboard has their way( Sac meeting Nov 1st) come January that'll be a $10,000 fine MINIMUM and jail time too-stinkn' bureauratz---John
Yep,I am Taking the CESSWI test tomorrow......this regulation is B.S.,and no joke!!!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoser John said:
CESSWI test??? All right ya got me on than'n Kuger??? ??? John
Certified Erosion,Sediment,and Storm Water Inspector(Federal Part of the Calif CEQWA)I have to do it for my job....anybody doing anything on over an acre of ground will have to abide by these Laws that took effect Sept 1.Storm Water is basically classified as a means of a Pollutant.If what I am reading of this ever applies to even sluicing I dont see a leg to stand on

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Hoser John said:

When and where John? Is it an open meeting?
Thanks

Hefty

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
kuger said:
Hoser John said:
Certified Erosion,Sediment,and Storm Water Inspector(Federal Part of the Calif CEQWA)I have to do it for my job....anybody doing anything on over an acre of ground will have to abide by these Laws that took effect Sept 1.Storm Water is basically classified as a means of a Pollutant.If what I am reading of this ever applies to even sluicing I dont see a leg to stand on

Is that an acre at one time? Cause i dont cover an acre when highbaking?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hefty1 said:
kuger said:
Hoser John said:

Is that an acre at one time? Cause i dont cover an acre when highbaking?
Yes,that is an acre Heft,but that is the construction end of it....they are already talking about it with Dredging and if they go by the same rules for that you will have to file a NOI,have a certified Engineer write a SWEPP Plan,which will have to be followed,updated weekly into the SMART system online,possible water samples taken above and below work area,and then a BMP use,before during and after work is concluded(BMP=Better Management Practices=erosion control,sediment travel,levels of turbitity to not exceed a certain threshhold at any time etc,etc.)It is rediculous and the fines can be $10,000 per gallon of "polluted",water,in a run off.....and then you have the FED fines

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread