Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bering Sea Gold- The New Frontier

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2010
    534 times

Re: Bering Sea Gold- The New Frontier

Yes, a very entertaining first episode.

They make it look so easy to find gold...I am packing my bags in the morning. Surely I can find $72,000 worth of gold in a day, right?

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2648 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

man,watchin them down her really makes me miss what I shold be doin goin up there to do that now is now on my bucket list!!!I would get on any of those dredges that actually dived....thats the best part of diving,cant hear any BS
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1874 times

Episode 2: One Bad Deal

http://www.filebox.com/mphtr0cmxj5k
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

us
    Good Luck and Heavy Pans

Feb 2011
    Winston, Georgia
    27 times
    Prospecting

Is it just me or are the three stooges working that one dredge? I find myself pulling for them to find no gold and the captain gets lock up for being a sorry baby daddy and paying no child support. It looked as if they were only taking the very top layer of material off the bottom?
    Alan McCary
    SGMA-GPAA.COM
    WEGM

"what you hear you forget. what you see you remember. what you do you understand"

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1874 times

~Diggin The Adventure~

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    85 times

Quote Originally Posted by rebel003
    Is it just me or are the three stooges working that one dredge? I find myself pulling for them to find no gold and the captain gets lock up for being a sorry baby daddy and paying no child support. It looked as if they were only taking the very top layer of material off the bottom?
    Yes I noticed that right off myself. Every shot underwater seems to be the start of a new hole, yet some of the guys are ecstatic about seeing gold fly up the nozzle. How come we aren't being shown an actual dredge hole punched? Just weird. You know the guys with the backhoe are getting on down there

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2648 times
    Banner Finds (1)

yea,they never show it in the box either
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

us
    Good Luck and Heavy Pans

Feb 2011
    Winston, Georgia
    27 times
    Prospecting

I think one of them commented that the rookie learned to dredge from watching Youtube videos . looks like the three of them learned from watching the hoffmans...
    how long before the owner send them packing?
    Alan McCary
    SGMA-GPAA.COM
    WEGM

"what you hear you forget. what you see you remember. what you do you understand"

mts
    us
    May 2009
    Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver ÁMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by rebel003
    ...how long before the owner send them packing?
    A better question: how long before I give up watching due to being sick and tired of listening to the one guy curse and complain all day? He wants to blame everyone else for his lack of success. But I guarantee that his problems are his own fault. He's a total screw up that can't look at himself in the mirror and realize that HE is the problem. Not everyone else. Thank goodness for DVR's. When his sorry face comes on the screen I often just fast forward. Hopefully the owner of the boat will send all three of them packing and I can actually enjoy watching the show again.

One thing's for sure, the Hoffmans must be kicking themselves. They spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and move tons and tons of dirt to find a measly few ounces. The boat with the excavator digs for 8 hours and walks away with more gold than the Hoffmans find all year.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    1874 times

That excavator set up on the Christine Rose is beating all the suction hose totals combined
    Last nights haul was fantastic
    ~Diggin The Adventure~

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    701 times

very simple! the more material you proccess the more gold youll get! and they do more material in 1 hour than the dredges are doing all day!

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2648 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by russau
    very simple! the more material you proccess the more gold youll get! and they do more material in 1 hour than the dredges are doing all day!
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

Sep 2006
    Fairhope Alabama
    19 times

KLONDIKEIKE ... tell us more. Is (was) the beach open to the public, is there private beach property. How do you get to the gold bearing beach, say a mile or so down the beach, are there roads that go along the beach. Is the sand frozen this tie of year?

mts
    us
    May 2009
    Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver ÁMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by russau
    I'm no prospector but I would also assume that the deeper you go the more gold you get. That excavator is likely going much deeper than most of the other dredges. Some of those dredges are barely scratching the surface.

us
    Oct 2009
    1906 times

I know someone earlier said they were working on claims, but it sure doesn't look like it from the show. It appears they just head out to a spot and drop hose to prospect.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors