Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Here are 8 full length "Gold Fever" shows you can watch online for free.
    Also 8 full length "Prospecting America" shows (click on the "Prospecting America" tab next to Gold Fever)
    and 8 full length "Gold Prospecting" shows (click on the "Gold Prospecting" tab next to Prospecting America)
    for a total of 24 free full length shows for your viewing pleasure!

    http://www.goldprospectors.org/Media...8/Default.aspx
    (broadband connection recommended)

    Lots of good gold prospecting info.
    Check back to that site often as the shows are updated regularly! (once a year or so)

    If these shows don't get you fired up, your wood is wet


    GG~
    midnightmoon and DizzyDigger like this.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  2. #2
    us
    Gold Dredger 2nd Generation

    Dec 2010
    N. Cal - Born & Raised
    426
    63 times
    Prospecting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    No need to watch it, I live it.

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Hog
    No need to watch it, I live it.
    Yep, My wife says that I eat, sleep, and drink it!
    NJnuggetpirate and liftloop like this.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  4. #4
    us
    Gold Dredger 2nd Generation

    Dec 2010
    N. Cal - Born & Raised
    426
    63 times
    Prospecting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Yeah, getting harder to live the life but still doable.

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    I just watched the "lost mine" show and my fever shot up
    Also cant wait to prospect "Last Chance Canyon" and get one of those big nuggets.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  6. #6
    us
    Oct 2009
    4,484
    1897 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy

    Check back to that site often as the shows are updated regularly!

    GG~
    Have you had a stroke? They change the lineup about once a year!

  7. #7
    us
    Nov 2009
    Evans Colorado
    AT Pro
    880
    96 times

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy

    Check back to that site often as the shows are updated regularly!

    GG~
    Have you had a stroke? They change the lineup about once a year!
    That is regulary lol Forgot I evven had it bookmarked

  8. #8
    us
    May 2011
    Cerritos, Ca.
    MXT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
    39
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    So I just watched "Backyard Prospecting", which I think was filmed in San Gabriel in SoCal.

    Any idea how that prospector was getting so much material to run? It didn't sound like he was pulling it from the east fork and it was coming from reservoirs or something?

    Anyone know?

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshnasi
    So I just watched "Backyard Prospecting", which I think was filmed in San Gabriel in SoCal.

    Any idea how that prospector was getting so much material to run? It didn't sound like he was pulling it from the east fork and it was coming from reservoirs or something?

    Anyone know?
    Pretty sure he was in Arizona.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  10. #10
    us
    May 2011
    Cerritos, Ca.
    MXT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
    39
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshnasi
    So I just watched "Backyard Prospecting", which I think was filmed in San Gabriel in SoCal.

    Any idea how that prospector was getting so much material to run? It didn't sound like he was pulling it from the east fork and it was coming from reservoirs or something?

    Anyone know?
    Pretty sure he was in Arizona.
    Good enough, any idea where he is gathering his material though?

  11. #11
    ru
    Jan 2012
    26
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    thanks goodyguy i need a break from all this reading my eyes are a burning e.d.a.f. good luck hunting

  12. #12
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshnasi
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshnasi
    So I just watched "Backyard Prospecting", which I think was filmed in San Gabriel in SoCal.

    Any idea how that prospector was getting so much material to run? It didn't sound like he was pulling it from the east fork and it was coming from reservoirs or something?

    Anyone know?
    Pretty sure he was in Arizona.
    Good enough, any idea where he is gathering his material though?
    Oops I was mistaken..........
    He is in San Gabriel

    I bet he is getting material from a sand and gravel company

    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  13. #13
    us
    Nov 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    49
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    When I go to the link it asks for a login. I used the link last week and it worked. I tried using my ID and password from the forum section of gpaa but that doesn't work either. What's up
    Edson

  14. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by Edson
    When I go to the link it asks for a login. I used the link last week and it worked. I tried using my ID and password from the forum section of gpaa but that doesn't work either. What's up
    Edson
    Just click on the media tab and then on the drop down menu click video

    Guess I'll change the link to: http://www.goldprospectors.org/Media...8/Default.aspx
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  15. #15
    us
    Nov 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    49
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Watch "Gold Fever" online....FREE

    Thank you. The new link works just fine. Fun to watch and maybe learn something while I'm not out digging. Edson

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

gold fever episodes

,

gold fever episodes online

,
gold fever full episodes
,

gold fever show

,
gold fever show episodes
,
gold fever show online
,
watch gold fever
,

watch gold fever online

,
watch gold fever online free
,
watch gold prospecting videos online
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3