Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bering sea gold investor here..need partners

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Oct 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hey,

Im looking at your post and was wondering where you are in your business venture? I would like to be involved and am all about sweat equity, especially when I work hard and like to realize the fruit of my labor.

Some of my qualifications are;

Diver- since 1988 PADI certified
    Welder- Stick or wire
    Heavy Equipment Operator- All forms of heavy equipment, especially track excavator

I've been doing these things for 27 years and have been looking for a new challenge. So, if your looking, I can do water or land mining for you and be part of any team you may need to put together.

Let me know.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Nov 2012
    Hello raddoc.

My name is Whayne and I have interested people who are wanting more infomation on your idea.We have years of dregding, oil and mining.

Firstly the area in which you are looking into, if Nome do you have a claim?

Do you intend to dredge in the winter.

I see you will provide capital, what would we need to get under way.

Please send more infomation to whayne_rach@hotmail.com

All infomation will be kept confidential.

Thanks for your time, here from you in the near future.

Whayne.

Charter Member
    us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT cibola ) Now using a Xterra 705, Tesoro Tiger shark and XLT
    46 times
    I have read so many replies but have not heard much from the investor, maybe he was just oout fishing. I would be up for working on a claim gold mining in AK Let us all know something this season has come and gone. Unemployed and looking for work....

us
    Peace Through Superior Firepower

Jul 2005
    Colorado Springs
    Tesoro LST, Tejon, Diablo II "Gold Demon", Whites GMT, TreasureMaster PI 3000, Falcon MD20, Vibraprobe
    184 times
    Prospecting
    Everybody that's out of work and has a big idea sure came out of the woodwork for this thread.

us
    Sep 2012
    Bakersfield,CA
    Gold Bug Pro.
    23 times
    Prospecting
    lol

Nov 2012
    1 times
    Hi Raddoc,
    I am exactly who and what you are looking for. I was in the US Coast Guard for eight years, I ran a barge for a sea wall building company, I ran crew boats to oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, and I spent a summer in the Bering Sea while in the Coast Guard. I have done many yacht deliveries and I currently am a licensed yacht broker. I have watched the TV show and I am amazed at how inept the people are. I know without a doubt I could do the job one hundred times better. I agreee that the best way to do this is with the barge and excavator. I have a lot of ideas to make that kind of operation much better.

So you know, I am not one of those young crazy fortune hunters. I am 65 years old and in great shape. I can still run equipment and a crew. I have the beginning of a crew that will be ready in the spring consisting of my 41 year old son and his 41 year old cousin. I have fished with them since they could walk and they both could be Captains.

I have wanted to get involved in an operation like this since I saw the first Bering Sea Gold show.

I would really like to talk with you about this if you are still interested. I live in Fort Lauderdale FL. My cell number is 786-222-2455.

Thanks,

Mike Harvey

us
    steve

Oct 2012
    falls church,va
    minelab explorer se/pro
    if you need someone who knows how things work and make awesome fixes in the field with just a toothpick and a fingernail file, i am that guy! I am what the professionals call a go to guy. hard work is part of my everyday life, and if i can make a **** ton of money for a little bit of hardship, i am willing to do what is needed! let me know!!!

us
    Sep 2012
    Bakersfield,CA
    Gold Bug Pro.
    23 times
    Prospecting
    still going.....and going and going....

us

Jul 2005
    Colorado Springs
    Tesoro LST, Tejon, Diablo II "Gold Demon", Whites GMT, TreasureMaster PI 3000, Falcon MD20, Vibraprobe
    184 times
    Prospecting
    Next...........anybody............anybody?
    Fullpan and -Taz- like this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KAFEMAN View Post
    Hi Raddoc,
    I am exactly who and what you are looking for. I was in the US Coast Guard for eight years, I ran a barge for a sea wall building company, I ran crew boats to oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, and I spent a summer in the Bering Sea while in the Coast Guard. I have done many yacht deliveries and I currently am a licensed yacht broker. I have watched the TV show and I am amazed at how inept the people are. I know without a doubt I could do the job one hundred times better. I agreee that the best way to do this is with the barge and excavator. I have a lot of ideas to make that kind of operation much better.

So you know, I am not one of those young crazy fortune hunters. I am 65 years old and in great shape. I can still run equipment and a crew. I have the beginning of a crew that will be ready in the spring consisting of my 41 year old son and his 41 year old cousin. I have fished with them since they could walk and they both could be Captains.

I have wanted to get involved in an operation like this since I saw the first Bering Sea Gold show.

I would really like to talk with you about this if you are still interested. I live in Fort Lauderdale FL. My cell number is 786-222-2455.

Thanks,

Mike Harvey

Kafeman, not against rules to post your personal info, but want to suggest you edit it and do it via PM, you just posted it for tens of thousands of people, we get thousands of visitors a day who don't register and can still read all the posts except charter member forum.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Nov 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, L-rods
    1408 times
    Raddoc
    Last Activity Jul 30, 2012 10:32 AM

Raddoc has not even been on T-net since the end of July so I doubt he is still looking for a crew from here.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

Nov 2012
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyguy
    Raddoc
    Last Activity Jul 30, 2012 10:32 AM

Raddoc has not even been on T-net since the end of July so I doubt he is still looking for a crew from here.
    yep, you are probably right. thx

ca
    Nov 2012
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Bering Sea Gold
    I am a diving instructor i have over 500 dives. I watch this show all the time and i see these amateur diver screwing everything up. I have done some deep cold water dives. I live in vancouver Canada and i dive all year round I am not scared of some cold water and some ice. I want the opportunity to dive for you. I am not scared of what is ahead. I am 100% and ready to bring in the gold.

Nov 2012
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno604
    I am a diving instructor i have over 500 dives. I watch this show all the time and i see these amateur diver screwing everything up. I have done some deep cold water dives. I live in vancouver Canada and i dive all year round I am not scared of some cold water and some ice. I want the opportunity to dive for you. I am not scared of what is ahead. I am 100% and ready to bring in the gold.
    Hey Reno,
    I am planning on doing most of the work using an excavator on a barge but I am also sure we will need a diver. Let's stay in touch.
    Thanks,
    Kafeman

Dec 2012
    My email is lawcummins@yahoo.com I am wanting to sign up for Bering sea gold work. I'm an equipment operator and metal detector enthusiast. I'm honest and dependable so if you have work for me please contact me. L cummins Po box 315. Carson ND. 58529. Or e- mail to lawcummins@yahoo.com Thank you

us

Jul 2005
    Colorado Springs
    184 times
    Prospecting
    You guys' ever hear of PM's? Your almost giving away enough information so that somebody can create another you.
    Last edited by nuggetshooter323; Dec 06, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    soupfreak likes this.

Sep 2012
    Southern California
    Gold bug
    115 times
    Yup, from a guy who has had identity theft 3 times.... Don't post your personal info anywhere on the Internet. These crooks drained my bank accounts 3 times, and what a pain in the butt it was dealing it with it, 3 times!

Not saying there's crooks here on t net, but not even worth it to take any chances. Use a Private Message to relay your personal info. IMHO

Be well all!
    soupfreak likes this.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    2942 times
    The Truth
    What amazes me more than people posting their personal information on a website is the amount of people who compare a television show with real life,WOW
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

us
    Mar 2012
    California
    Gold Bug Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
    41 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowyellow View Post
    Yup, from a guy who has had identity theft 3 times.... Don't post your personal info anywhere on the Internet. These crooks drained my bank accounts 3 times, and what a pain in the butt it was dealing it with it, 3 times!

Not saying there's crooks here on t net, but not even worth it to take any chances. Use a Private Message to relay your personal info. IMHO

Be well all!
    Better still, set up a Google Voice account https://www.google.com/voice and use that as a proxy for your phone contact info, then send that in a PM. Also, I'd set up a separate email just for communicating with new people and keep any personal info out of that account. The more layers of protection the better.

us
    Aug 2012
    Redding
    Eyes - Gold Bug Pro
    146 times
    Prospecting
    Once your personal info is on the internet it will always be there in mirror's, linked threads, server cache, search engine server cache, human copied text and so on.

I have been a forum hound for damn near 15 years and I find things from my earliest posts every once in a while.
    I also love photography and my first few months of me sharing my photo's I found one of my pictures that I had taken of my daughter up on a tumblr site dedicated to sex, smut and gore. Why it was there I do not know why.
    It took being in direct contact with the owner of tumblr to remove that users account about 4 times as he kept making it, I would keep finding it by using google image search, the last time he did it I found all of his personal info right down to where he lived and confronted him through his e-mail and told him that he will have the cops coming down on him as well as a slew of lawyers unless he removed the photo from any storage media that he may have.
    I informed him that each copywright violation carried up to a $250,000 dollar fine and he had already broken it 4 times.

I never saw that photo pop up again on his sick little hole in the internet again.

btw, the photo was simply a headshot of my daughter and still on my online portfolio (but now hidden, only open to to clients and friends) so I am still baffled as to why it was ever something that interested him.
    None of of the 10,000+ photos that I share have ever ended up like this one did.
    I enjoy sharing my photos and video's, I want them to be out there for more people to see but not like that.
    It is a good idea to google search your name, phone number, address and any e-mail address's that you might use every once in a while to keep track of your personal info.

So moral of the story, keep it to yourself and in PM's.
    Last edited by NeoTokyo; Dec 06, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
    Head in the water, butt in the air.
    Now I know why ducks do it!
    Underwater Sniper n00b

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors