Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Bering sea gold investor here..need partners

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2012
    Wiconsin
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I agree with the variables in Tanzania. With the current events or status quo in the Middle East and across Africa right now. I don't think traveling to Africa is a safe option for mining right now. Even South America is unsafe with kidnappings and greed. Alaska or the lower 48 seem fit for mining or prospecting as of now. Anywhere else is just too risky for any venture.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

us
    Sep 2012
    Wiconsin
    30 times
    Don't get me wrong though. I would still go to Tanzania if there was guaranteed security for an American led mining operation.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

Jun 2012
    Cackalacky
    arrr, just need me nose
    82 times
    Prospecting
    I'd like to include my own proposal in this thread
    My proposal is superior for two reasons: 1. I have already identified a dredging rig and 2. There is a 100% guarantee that I will profit

I merely need 40 investors with a million dollars each and am even willing to risk a couple hundred dollars of my own money.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploads__data__8__e__e__c__8eecef09f050afbbe18b9a0981ac0b011a218385.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	675885

31-inch (800 mm) Self-Propelled Cutter Suction Dredger

If you want to get in on this amazing opparrrrtunaty, please send your investment (cash only please) to:
    Pyrate Trayseur
    Genarrral Delivarrrry
    Ocrycoke Island, North Cackalacky OU812
    IPA Gold likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Wiconsin
    30 times
    Arrrgh!! Ye spoils da postisses wit ye blarmy!
    EagleDown likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Bakersfield,CA
    Gold Bug Pro.
    23 times
    Prospecting
    man with a 31'' dredge ship like that you could tell those boys up there ''thats not a dredge this is a dredge'' lol

us
    Sep 2012
    Wiconsin
    30 times
    Right? You could say to Zeke, the Pomerankes, and the Lazy Dragon:

"Get the hell out of Nome!! The big ***** is about to slap you silly!!"
    blynch35 likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Bakersfield,CA
    Gold Bug Pro.
    23 times
    Prospecting
    nice! too funny ,I woudnt mind seeing it run

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    557 times
    Line me up with Emily, and I'm in................
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, and the Tesoro Sand Shark for sniping underwater on cleaned bedrock.
    1456 times
    Metal detecting for gold and Surface Suction Sluicing, AKA Triple-S mining.
    This is quite a thread--with some genuine humor to boot!

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us
    Sep 2012
    Bakersfield,CA
    Gold Bug Pro.
    23 times
    Prospecting
    ya i find myself coming back to this to see what is next...

us
    Sep 2012
    Wiconsin
    30 times
    Hey guys!!

Whats the sharpest thing in the world?

A fart. . . Because it can shoot right through your pants without even making a hole.

us
    Sep 2012
    Bakersfield,CA
    Gold Bug Pro.
    23 times
    Prospecting
    lol...

um
    Feb 2010
    1 times
    Hello Raddoc, Thats a big investment. You need a place for the crew to sleep,permits,equiment,even spare equiment and a good claim. One break down and you can wait for days to get that part. Then that part cost four times as much to get. Do it right from day one if you want to make money. I can't believe the people that are working together as a so call team. Their not organized or prepaired. Just look at the problem their having. I would think this over first. How many claims are their that you can get over time? You need to make your investment back plus or it isn't worth it. You need to be on the gold,plus have a good crew. One guy loses a weight belt,and doesn't have a extra.Or the barges propellars aren't working.These are the headacks you know of. You need extra parts for everything if you plan on making it. Plus pay your crew good money for their hard work.They have no life over their. I think that someone should be diving and finding good gold sites for the furture or next days work. They waste alot of time searching for productive areas. You can see a good area while diving,plus make a days pay doing it. Then see if you can get a claim for that area. I don't know how it works as far as getting a claim or how big the claim area is. But if you get things going and need a good honest working guy. Then shoot me a email. I commerical fished for 30 years and know hard work. I'm a diver and had some time with heavy equiment. If you deside to go thru with this, than please send me a email. f.cavanaugh@comcast.net Thanks and good luck. Frank

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    571 times
    the claims only go out so far into the Sea. this vessel could run 24/7 and litertly clean up, but like it was stated. the cost of this vessel plus running it is stagering.but i could see it recovering a hundred OZs a week or more if it didnt break down.

um
    Feb 2010
    1 times
    Hello Raddoc, Look up akmining.com and they will give you a idea of what going on up their in nome.If that doesn't work out for you. Then i might have something of intrest to you. From reading what was written above about the 1715 fleet.My friend is working on a wreck for pvt co.He has researched wrecks for them and others for years. Next summer he plans going on his own. He has admerilty right to a one of a kind intack,history changing wreck. Thats all im saying. He might be interested in a partner. It's better than a nome investment. less headack.I can have him call you if you interested.You guys can work things out yourselfs.If interested email me at f.cavanaugh@comcast.net and i'll give him your numer.
    Last edited by frankie; Sep 29, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors