Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Bering sea gold investor here..need partners

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2011
    Central Florida
    EXCAL...AQUAPULSE
    29 times

Bering sea gold investor here..need partners

Hello everyone.

Are there any individuals here interested in pursuing a partnership in a Bering sea dredging operation. I have cash. I need partners to provide the sweat equiity.

By the looks of it on the show, the dredge with the back hoe seems to be the way to go if we are to make any real money.

I am thinking percentage of the net take with percentages to be determined. All particitants will be percentage partners.

I will provide capital for purchases of equipment (barge, back hoe, etc.)

Will need partners who can run the operation on a day to day basis...

dredgernaut and jekyl like this.

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    72 times

Re: Bering sea gold investor here..need partners

Raddoc, Something that needs to be front and center. You cannot just dredge anywhere you want to up there, as all those ole boys are working on Claims. So the most important thing is to secure a Quality Claim first. Then concentrate on building or buying a Sea Worthy Dredge or Escavator Rig. Keep in mind that the more hands on you are, the less likely you are to be taken advantage of.

Best of luck to you.
    Bum Luck likes this.

us
    Good Luck and Heavy Pans

Feb 2011
    Winston, Georgia
    34 times
    Prospecting

Raddoc,
    Thatís a very interesting offer to say the very least. Letís say if you could pull it off the mining season is very short and coming up very soon. So you would have to secure a claim, crew, and all the equipment would have to be purchased, fabricated, TESTED, and shipped into Nome in 90 days to have a full season. Impossible no, improbable yes. However Nome did have some very nasty storms this year and that usually moves more gold towards the inland. Could be very interesting.
    My suggestion is to get a claim, bring in an 8Ē or 10Ē dredge to test the claim. Then you will know what kind of material youíre working with and build your wash plant accordingly.
    I know this statement has been over used by GRA but it is the American dream if you have the means and the will then by Gods grace go get it!!!.
    Good Luck
    Alan
    craigglewis and EagleDown like this.
    Alan McCary
    SGMA-GPAA.COM
    WEGM

"what you hear you forget. what you see you remember. what you do you understand"

May 2007

Pls check your PM.

us
    Jun 2009
    Blue Ridge, South Carolina
    295 times

As was mentioned already, its not as easy at it appears to be on the show. There are 2 mining areas around Nome for the Public. The east public mining area is just about played out entirely so they opened a west one in 2011.

Shipping to get stuff in there is a nightmare in shipping costs. Ask on the AK mining forums how bad it is. Here's the rules you have to abide by to dredge in the public mining areas, if you break any of the rules they will take your permit:

http://notes4.state.ak.us/pn/pubnoti...f?OpenDocument

Here's a good spot to buy claims; you can see the Nome claims would have set you back a cool 190,000$ almost a year ago. I have heard of them going for more then that though and with the new interest in that area, they are probably asking much more now.

http://www.akmining.com/mine/sellclaims.htm

If you want to know more about Nome mining, I suggest signing up for the AK mining forums and asking the folks there. They will tell you how it is, and you can meet Steve Herschbach who has probably forgotten more then I would ever know about prospecting there. Checkout these videos about Nome mining back in July 2011 and you can see Steve in them as well.

http://www.akmining.com/forums/showt...Dredging-Video

Sample till you find the hot spot, then mine it till its gone! Then start over...

us
    Jun 2005
    No. Utah
    whites xlt, Goldbug2,
    6 times

Sent you an Email.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    787 times

whats the old saying?"" a fool and his money are soon parted? kinda need a lot more info and pertinant details first!

jog
    us
    jog

Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    344 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I didn't read anywhere that say's he doesn't already have a claim, maybe money isn't an issue?
    Those Who Say It Can't Be Done Shouldn't Interupt Those That Are Doing It.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    787 times

if money isnt a issue, why is he asking for investers! it maybe a good deal?? but untill a person finds out all the particular issues, then id be leary of investing even my time!

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1966 times

Quote Originally Posted by russau
    if money isnt a issue, why is he asking for investers! it maybe a good deal?? but untill a person finds out all the particular issues, then id be leary of investing even my time!
    Guess I didn't see where he wanted investors
    Anyway just to get there and living expenses for a season would be a substantial investment.

~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

us
    Mar 2009
    46 times

We have a crew of 3 hard working dredgers when would you like get started. Today a good day! Bill

jog
    us
    jog

Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    344 times

Quote Originally Posted by russau
    I think he was looking for partners to help with the work?
    Those Who Say It Can't Be Done Shouldn't Interupt Those That Are Doing It.

us
    Jul 2010

I'm game......if you are really serious. If you need an equipment operator, let me know. I'm not an "expert" but I can hold my own (and run circles around the Hoffman Crew). I also have a valid Class A CDL, and experience hauling equipment too. I am NOT a diver though and have no desire to be. I am up for working 12-14 hours per day if needed. If you are serious, let me know and I will send you my phone number and we can talk.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1966 times

Here's to the t-net crew

It's great to see the adventurous spirit
    Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
    Last edited by Goodyguy; Apr 11, 2012 at 06:43 AM.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

us
    Jan 2011

Where'd my post go?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links