American Prospector Treasure Seeker (www.aptsgold.com)

afreakofnature

Nov 16, 2010
American Prospector Treasure Seeker (aka Gold Prospecting Equipment, Gold Panning Supplies, Meteorite Hunting) is one of the best prospecting stores I have every dealt with. They hold true to their word, they get you great deals, they support the PLP and GPAA and are just all around great people. I went to buy a rock crusher from them last night that was on sale and their website and said free ground shipping. Even though the daughter who runs the website made the mistake of putting on free ground shipping, the owner still stuck by his display with out any fight or fuss. Matter of fact, when they said it was a error on their part and said that their was no free shipping, I asked what it might cost to ship. They said they would have to look it up and get back to me. With in 10 minutes the owner called me back and said it is free and the error was his and he would abide by what was posted. What a great store! The customer service is fantastic, the communication is fantastic, and the prices are fantastic and fair too. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking to buy equipment and gear. If I am ever out in their area on a trip, I am going to stop in and say Hi and shake their hands for a job well done.

Thank you very much APTS!!

Upvote 0

scott565

Apr 20, 2009
I had the good fortune to meet the owners last January.
Jim, Sue, and Kristie are the nicest, most generous people you could meet and will definitely do right by their customers.
The store in Temecula is a cool place; they stock a good assortment of tools and equipment, but the other benefit is that there is always an assortment of prospectors in there to share stories and techniques.
This past November, I went back out(from Ohio) again, and we did some prospecting together. On days they couldn't go, they connected me with other prospectors that could. That allowed me to prospect every day for a week! It was a great trip and I made some new friends along the way.
APTS gets my highest recommendation, and I believe they should be at the top of the list when looking for quality people to deal with.
(Jim, Sue, Kristie: See you this fall for sure, and I'll be looking to borrow my shovel :wink: )

-Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread