Gold Hog matting?

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has this been released to the public yet? If so do any of you have it yet? How much is it pre foot, and what would the best way to set up a Hi Banker with this matting? I am use to the "V" matting under my miners moss, and I think I would be a little nervous not using my MOSS the first few times...LOL.. Also is the scrubber mat that they also have is it a necessary part in this process or could you use the UR mat the full length of your sluice box? I have a Keneen 3 1/2" Hi banker/Dredge combo set up, 1' wide and 4' long, what would be the best set up with this UR matting? I am really looking forward to this new matting !!
Thanks for any in put in this matter.

OKIE

Upvote 0
OP
OP
OKIE

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a few hours watching all of the videos and it was worth the time... I AM SOLD ON IT and want some NOW!! :dontknow: :BangHead: :blob7:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
its on the Keene website. http://keeneeng.com click on 'shop online" "recovery equipment" and on the top of the page click on "super concentrato" and click on that picture to see the mat they developed or call them! so many choices and so little time and money!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread