Hit me hard!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: U.S.F.S. Hit me hard!!!

Edson,

Calisdad is right. Wagner is only a spokeshole for the USFS. I try and be VERY nice when I email him, so he doesn't know which side I am on. I tend to get more information that way.

Every one of them knows that PL578 does not intend to stop prospecting. It just attempts to stop those forms of prospecting that severely damage the watershed. They are just run by ecofags that would like nothing better than to stop ALL forms of recreation in EVERY river.

Mike

Edson

Nov 20, 2011
Santa Clarita, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gollum said:
Edson,

Calisdad is right. Wagner is only a spokeshole for the USFS. I try and be VERY nice when I email him, so he doesn't know which side I am on. I tend to get more information that way.

Every one of them knows that PL578 does not intend to stop prospecting. It just attempts to stop those forms of prospecting that severely damage the watershed. They are just run by ecofags that would like nothing better than to stop ALL forms of recreation in EVERY river.

Mike

Your both right, the usfs just follows the envirowackjobs along like sheep with no concern for our freedoms.
It's not just in the rivers, they are closing more and more usfs roads so we have no access to our public lands. It's the ecoterrorists and the agenda 21 idjiots that want roadless wilderness to be everywhere and we the people on the sidewalks in the city. They use everything they can to keep people out including the endangered species act to close huge areas. Save the earth but F*&K the people. :angry5: Up here where I live in Santa Clarita, every stream and watershed is closed due to the stickleback fish and some frog. You can't disturb anything, what a joke. So we have to find ways around the BS :icon_pirat:, they can't be everywhere...
Do you remember those no parking from Sunday-Thrusday night signs that were up on the east fork? I just talked to a lady that took them to court on that and won. She found out that the LAcounty only has juristriction on the road and 30' from the center line. So they had to take them down. If you are 30' away from the center line the 14 day stay limit applies. They also had the sheriffs going around with their bullhorns saying that prospecting was illegal and they had to stop doing that too. This lady was homeless and was living out of her car and got a ticket for parking overnight, that's what started all of this. I talked to her for over an hour, very smart. I thanked her for her efforts and wish her the best.

Later. Edson

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yup, give them an inch and they will take thousands and thousands of square acres of land and mark it ALL Off Limits To Humans, except of course for a chosen few like logging companies and big mining companies. I should not get started on this...63bkpkr

PS - I was told that the 14 day limit was Per Year and I should not get started on this either........its all gotta go........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread