If you do some serious time on the shovels like I do

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dead link...got a pic to post? Sure would like to see what you've described.

Bob

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Link worked for me. Is a plastic add on back end for a shovel. S+H is $6.50 but didn't see price.
I can see it holding more dirt.
Grey

TarheelPanner

Mar 26, 2012
Mebane, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice idea. I was at Lowe's a week ago and saw where they had some Kobalt shovels with the same pattern but built into the shovel head as one unit.

Gold Cube

Feb 20, 2011
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Dead link...got a pic to post? Sure would like to see what you've described.

Bob

Dig Rig is the site digrigshovel.com

ass1_r3mc.jpg

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice and reasonable too. Thanks for posting it.

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for posting this Takoda... it looks like to ought to hold on to loose rock better instead of constantly losing it. :thumbsup:

SILVER POCKET SITE EXCAVATION SFF.JPG

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I saw one of these in my grand dads shop twenty years ago and he made it out of steel the same thickness as the shovel. He'd probably roll over in the grave knowing he could have sold this idea back then. Wouldn't be hard to weld one up that wouldn't break. Wonder why a manufacturer doesn't offer one formed this way?

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for posting this Takoda... it looks like to ought to hold on to loose rock better instead of constantly losing it. :thumbsup:

Hey Jim , how's the ole silver master making out lately ? Main thing I like about
these little do-dads is I can put them on and off . When I break a shovel I just
stick it on the new one . They also help extend the life on the soles of a $ 70.00
pair of Wolverines . Also .... they don't cost much and I don't have to make'm .
When I wear them out I'll probably buy some more . Hope all is going well for
you Jim .

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

"Like" us on Facebook!

"Save your Soles" attach a DIG RIG to your shovel

dig_rig4.jpg
Add the DIG RIG to your shovel and increase productivity while decreasing the stress. The DIG RIG shovel attachment comes with two assembly clamps. Shipping and handling for one is $6.50. Call for shipping discount on multiple pieces.

ass1.jpg
ass2.jpg

To place an order or for more infomation call toll free at 1-877-590-1599 or send an e-mail to [email protected]

You can mail a check or money order to:
Premiere Mold & Die Inc.
4140 Helton Drive
Florence, AL 35630
credit_card_9g5b.jpg

dedicated server

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Takoda...all is well as far as we know. A long winter...I get restless with being cooped-up but thankfully we get a chance to interact with our friends here on TNet. Last autumn's prospecting trip for two months was all good Takoda... lookin' for silver, clean-up at the end of the day, gettin' back to camp and having that first mug of tea or coffee beside a blazing campfire, and later checking out the day's silver finds. I think you'll agree that's a pretty good life... and sleep well too.

In case you missed it here's a link to a write-up about it and some silver recovered...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/canada/282315-electronic-prospecting-silver-country.html

Hope all is well with you and the family, and that you have a real good season. If anyone deserves success its gotta be hard-workin' you. :)

Jim.

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Takoda...all is well as far as we know. A long winter...I get restless with being cooped-up but thankfully we get a chance to interact with our friends here on TNet. Last autumn's prospecting trip for two months was all good Takoda... lookin' for silver, clean-up at the end of the day, gettin' back to camp and having that first mug of tea or coffee beside a blazing campfire, and later checking out the day's silver finds. I think you'll agree that's a pretty good life... and sleep well too.

In case you missed it here's a link to a write-up about it and some silver recovered...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/canada/282315-electronic-prospecting-silver-country.html

Hope all is well with you and the family, and that you have a real good season. If anyone deserves success its gotta be hard-workin' you. :)

Jim.

I didn't miss it Jim . I read it then . I read it again now and it's still good . :headbang:

kilnmaint

Apr 3, 2009
Homewood, Al
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hunter, Walmart has an Ames ( Americian made) with the extended foot area for 19.99. I bought one today. It is wood and heavy but should last!!

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kilnmaint.... I'll have to check it out. I do think it would help move more material. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread