jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a little advice for those of you who use the LR2000 for researching claims.
The LR2000 system is desighned for BLM use only, when they (BLM Employees) enter information onto the LR2000 system for mining claims such as location,quarter sections, township and range and they enter the wrong information by accident they are not responsible or held accountable.
When researching a claim don't trust the LR2000 info.
Just my two cents worth...

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well said jog. As usual, most government employees don't care to make sure it is right! TTC

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sure glad the mining claims were pulled from their GeoCommunicator. No Accuracy and MANY Exclusions.
Many of our claims were located well before computers and still not shown on that piece of crap.
LR2000 I have yet to find a problem with but I enter the coords myself, never trust any govermental employee.

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just use ENPLAN.com and you'll get much better info--ez to use---all info provided and get much closer to the ground with much more clarity than GEarth-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread