Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    2412 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Word of caution" When figuring out damages in ANY lawsuit suing anybody for anything you must be able to back up your premise with certifiable income tax documentation and not bluesky and bs. REASONING--as you will end up with a righteous income tax fraud case as you won hypothetically and the they want to know WHY YOU DID NOT FILE AND PAY TAXES ON ALL THE GOLD YOU SPECIFIED AS FOUND--so you win BUT really lose as your submitted evidence dam you. A band a idjets are doing this stupidity now and holy cow what a laugh as I ABSOLUTELY ADAMENTLY refused to associate in any way shape or forum with the band of carpetbaggers trying to cash in on dredge ban--hahaha-jus toss peanuts through the bars at a fools folly-John

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    751 times
    very good point John!we dont want to shot ourselves in the foot!

us
    Dec 2010
    519 times
    Forest Service has surrendered!!!

us
    Dec 2010
    519 times
    Congressman McClintoks aid called me about an hour ago with the news.....
    Regional office is writing up the paperwork for the release of my equipment......all costs wavied. As they should be.

I want to thank all of you that got involved with calls, emails, letters or whatever you did to help.

Thank You All.....

us
    I LIKE SHINY THINGS

Apr 2012
    SOMEWHERE
    MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
    556 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    what an awesome ending congrats man
    ITS NOT HOW BIG YOUR COIL IS ITS HOW YOU SWING IT..

Common sense is so rare these days it should be classified as a super power

YOUTUBE LINK-http://www.youtube.com/user/shannonjeanne1?feature=mhee

us
    Feb 2010
    Black Hills, South Dakota
    629 times
    Congrats Hefty1. The libs are starting to fold. They are figuring it out that we are now starting to fight back and we will not be bullied any longer.

B H Prospector
    curtiswthomas likes this.

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1465 times
    Hefty1,
    Congratulations on a hands down win! Your hard work is a clear example for all of us that persistence, doggedly hanging in, devoting weeks and months of work to locating information, contacting organizations, getting help and goodness only knows what else you stuck to doing you've come out a winner. Thank you for toughing this one out for all of us!

................63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Endeaver to perservere

Mar 2008
    Aloha, Orygun
    wishing stick
    22 times
    Searching
    Great News Hefty !
    Have been folowing this and praying for you.
    Next will there be a lawsuit for illegal siezure etc. ? Or maybe you shouldn't say.
    Anyway - Great News !
    Grey

us
    Gold Dredger 2nd Generation

Dec 2010
    N. Cal - Born & Raised
    64 times
    Prospecting
    Right On, Hefty. Well Needed Best Darn News I have heard in quite some time. Just in time to get it back down in there and get yourself some!

us
    Jun 2012
    LV
    Prospecting
    I'm going to have my first post on this forum be a hearty "congrats" to you Hefty. after reading this thread I'm happy to see an ending in your favor!

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    2412 times
    BLOODY RIGHTEOUS BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But never count your chickens till the deal is done,equipment back--thought some was destroyed due to contamination--and now they have you on the target as a person to mess with and will definately be watching CLOSELY--err on the side a caution and then....sue them anyhow to LL and back for loss of wages(if taxes paid only for proof of income) harrassment,mental cruelity,harrasment of a endangered species..a kalif dredger..lotza luck as deal not done and liability release forms will ensue as experience in these matters dictates---tons a au 2 u 2-John

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    751 times
    CONGRATS Hefty!!! are they going to place it back where they stole it from? or do you have to haul it back? and now to make sure its all there and not damaged! if they start eyeballing you, DOCUMENT IT ALL WITH PICTURES AND ANOTHER WITNES.then you could sue them for harrasment!

us
    Dec 2010
    519 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoser John View Post
    BLOODY RIGHTEOUS BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But never count your chickens till the deal is done,equipment back--thought some was destroyed due to contamination--and now they have you on the target as a person to mess with and will definately be watching CLOSELY--err on the side a caution and then....sue them anyhow to LL and back for loss of wages(if taxes paid only for proof of income) harrassment,mental cruelity,harrasment of a endangered species..a kalif dredger..lotza luck as deal not done and liability release forms will ensue as experience in these matters dictates---tons a au 2 u 2-John

22.42a - Impounded Property

When an officer impounds or seizes personal property or vehicles, a complete inventory must be made. When an inventory is completed for a vehicle, the evidence officer completes form
    FS-5300-59, Vehicle Tow/Inventory Report or approved equivalent, which becomes part of the evidence officer's records. For other types of personal property, form FS-5300-23, Impounded/Seized Property Record or form FS-5300-48, Inventory of Seized or Impounded Property and FS-5300-49, Inventory of Seized or Impounded Property Continuation Sheet should be used. See section 56.1 for additional direction on impoundment procedures.

Book the property into the evidence storage area by using form FS-5300-55, Evidence Room Access Log until it is released back to the owner or is disposed of in accordance with section 22.5, whichever comes first. For property stored at an impound yard or other location, the storage area should be documented on form FS-5300-59, Vehicle Tow/Inventory Report or form FS-5300-48, Inventory of Seized or Impounded Property.

Classify impounded property as either evidence or non-evidence on the form.

Use form FS-5300-60, Disposition of Seized or Impounded Property to document the release of property back to the owner.

This is all I plan on signing....FS-5300-60

us
    Oct 2008
    Fort Dick, Ca.
    164 times
    Congratulations Hefty and thank you!

Please be very cautious about signing any documents when they are presented without careful consideration. I would suggest getting copies and share them with others on the forums (through private mail if necessary) for wisdom before signing.

You've done a great job in handling this Hefty,

Mike
    Mike
    www.jobscabin.com/

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    69 times
    One Battle down, now let's get on with the rest of the WAR.
    Congrats Hefty, Glad all turned out well. Any compensation for TIME LOSS

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors