California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim without any notice. Please spread the word.

http://www.jeffersonminingdistrict.com/legal-news/USFS-Terror-USFS-steals-miners-property-from-california%20-miner.html

Kerby Jackson
Chairman - Jefferson Mining District

When will we finally, as a group, stand together against this criminal assault on a fellow miner?

Oh, so you're too busy huh?

I'll venture to guess that if it was your property stolen in an illegal act, you'd make the time to be involved...

There is power in numbers.. why can't most of you understand that?

Upvote 0

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon

i have also read his also as i use to live in gold hill Oregon right on the rogue river i use to dredge from my back yard. and u are right he does put out some very good letters indeed.

RANGER

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hefty1
I predict they will respond and the letter will be postmarked on the 14th day from when they recieved it.

milehigh

Jul 10, 2012
Castle Rock,CO.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure what they did but..............as a retired Federal Law Enforcement Officer, I would suggest you file a complaint with the Internal Affairs Division claiming "Conduct unbecoming, Larceny, Malfeasance of duty. Give it a try....they must look into this matter. Good Luck.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tick tock tick tock t.i.c.k..t.o.c.k......t.......i.......c........k..........t.......o......c..........k.......time does not fly as advertised....it jus' crawls.......................................................................................................John

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
tick tock tick tock t.i.c.k..t.o.c.k......t.......i.......c........k..........t.......o......c..........k.......time does not fly as advertised....it jus' crawls.......................................................................................................John

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime,............ is on my side!!! LOL

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG times up and silence.....................................Ka Pa So amigo???????John

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnnysau, need to read our forum rules, no politics,..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread