Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2010
    484 times

California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim

California miner needs help after USFS employee steals his property from claim without any notice. Please spread the word.

http://www.jeffersonminingdistrict.com/legal-news/USFS-Terror-USFS-steals-miners-property-from-california%20-miner.html

Kerby Jackson
    Chairman - Jefferson Mining District

When will we finally, as a group, stand together against this criminal assault on a fellow miner?

Oh, so you're too busy huh?

I'll venture to guess that if it was your property stolen in an illegal act, you'd make the time to be involved...

There is power in numbers.. why can't most of you understand that?

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    2244 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    OMG Marks outta the closet and fighting back,which is exactly what I expected and hoped for,albeit a month late soooo equipment destroyed in direct violation of the codified 1872 mining Laws. Every canon has been violated right down the line and the war is indeed on against all miners everywhere doing anything...EVEN LEGAL OPS such as this. Calls/emails and postings going out Mark and your Pops a rolln'n'his grave on this one bud----much respect to your clan as always-John

us
    Dec 2010
    484 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoser John View Post
    OMG Marks outta the closet and fighting back,which is exactly what I expected and hoped for,albeit a month late soooo equipment destroyed in direct violation of the codified 1872 mining Laws. Every canon has been violated right down the line and the war is indeed on against all miners everywhere doing anything...EVEN LEGAL OPS such as this. Calls/emails and postings going out Mark and your Pops a rolln'n'his grave on this one bud----much respect to your clan as always-John
    Thanks John.
    Had to get them to admit that they indeed had my equipment. They returned a 3 page letter full of lies trying to cover their arses. I dont think they were ready for me to responed so quickly. And that I would just go away.

Hefty
    Prospecting P. likes this.

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    69 times
    We are under attack. Nuff Said.

us
    Apr 2012
    Reno NV
    41 times
    Western Mining Alliance is trying to gather everybody togather also for support of the MINERS rights. I was at GPAA
    meeting thats one of the things they were talking about. Heres a LINK:

westernminingalliance.org/

us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    The arrogance of public "officials" is astounding.
    Prospecting P. likes this.

us
    Feb 2010
    Black Hills, South Dakota
    627 times
    Why not get the real law involved. Call the county sherriff and have tjhe s.o.b. arrested. A law was broken and property stolen. No different than if they took it out of your yard. It's time we start using the law instead of complaining about how they usurp it.

Good Luck!!!

B H Prospector
    Heligav and LinkHylian like this.

us
    When you get Tired of the every day grind you turn to a place an time to slow down. Gold prospecting a way of life...

Oct 2010
    Alabama/ Ohio
    GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT cibola ) Now using a Xterra 705, Tesoro Tiger shark and XLT
    46 times
    We all had better take a stand they are taking everything from us, He should go to the PLP public Land for the People they may be able to get his land back.

us
    Dec 2010
    484 times
    Quote Originally Posted by B H Prospector View Post
    Why not get the real law involved. Call the county sherriff and have tjhe s.o.b. arrested. A law was broken and property stolen. No different than if they took it out of your yard. It's time we start using the law instead of complaining about how they usurp it.

Good Luck!!!

B H Prospector
    From the notice.. He immediately filed a criminal complaint with the Placer County Sheriff's Department and the FBI, both of which have went unanswered.

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1435 times
    A bit more about his claim. I spent a bit of time at the claim last year and personally know that there was no trash at the claim as Mark, his brother, myself and others hauled anything not needed or discarded off the claim. The grounds were in good shape and the camp needed to be cleaned up twice last year due to folks stealing his gear(a different incident from the USFS) and a bear attack on the camp. So even with the damage by these two incidents Everything was nice and clean.

My feeling is they decided to push someone to see what the reaction would be. Depending on the reaction they might just choose to push a little more. Who's next? Then again with this type of stuff going on just how safe do we feel about being out there where we could be visited by USFS , DFG or other state, federal agencies, they could do anything and call it justified. It is time to unite and fight back as if we do not they will just keep taking our God given rights away! I'm in!!!...........63bkpkr
    Barndawg, russau, Edcalig and 1 others like this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    2244 times
    PLOP/WMA/KLAMATH CANCER--POCKETPICKERS JUS' A PSN N' D' WIND,CARPETBAGGERS ONE AND ALL---John

Mar 2012
    Costa Mesa
    Gold Bug, Ace 250, Google Earth
    115 times
    Why don't you sue them? Write to your local papers? Bad publicity for them.

us
    Apr 2012
    Missouri
    4 times
    Prospecting
    It sounds as if Mr. Madrigal made a very bad personal call to confiscate his equipment! A good lawyer would surely get their attention. I did some research on the claim, Mr. Hepfner was legal, if his equipment was legal. The only way equipment can be confiscated is when a fine for illeagal equipment is invoked, only the equipment can be siezed. Until the fine is paid, it is impounded. The rest is personal property. Very poor judgement on Mr. Madrigal's part.

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    69 times
    ON Fox News this morning, One of obamas new epa wackos was caught on tape. He was boasting about how they were copying the invader mentality of going in in force, killing the first people they encounter to shock the rest of their victims into SUBMISSION. This is a government officail making such a statement in reference to the oil and coal industry. However, they are using this same tactic on all of us. Those that do not know or protect their rights, are soon to loose them. We must join together and be willing to defend our rights as Free Men.
    FDray, B H Prospector and Edcalig like this.

us
    Dec 2010
    484 times
    Keep on pounding these crooks!

And thanks for all the help.

Hefty
    FDray likes this.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors