Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
PLP WINS!!! injunction overturned - Suction Dredging permits
At our club meeting last weekend, they were discussing the effect of this decison, and that it will defer all dredging back to 1994 regulations. Basically the same season, the same permit fee, and may very well be taking effect very soon.... Here is the link to PLP

Public Lands for the People, Inc.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

http://plp1.org/legaldocuments.html Check out the 4/12/12 Petition of Writ of Injuction. This may be the nail in the coffin of the Berkley Bioligist.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SUCH PURE UNADULTERATED 100% BBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS--just mo'carpetbagging bs to pick the bones clean on a dead industry. what a hoot-got a $1,000 cash bet to anyone ---John

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
John f

While I enjoy your posts, and respect your opinion, I can only relay the information as discussed at the meeting. It was serious enough for the club to hurry up the purchase of 2 new claims, soley for the purpose of a club dredge.. PS... If I had a 1000.00 I wouldn't take your bet, but I might put it down on a 3" dredge....

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SUCH PURE UNADULTERATED 100% BBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS--just mo'carpetbagging bs to pick the bones clean on a dead industry. what a hoot-got a $1,000 cash bet to anyone ---John

IM SURE THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOT SOMEBODY RANTING ABOUT B/S- especially somebody who parades around vials of nuggets they got through dredging.

This should be a concerted effort on behalf of miners and prospectors, rather than a disjointed effort involving lawsuits filed by small entities with limited funds. Several mining and prospecting companies have already started the fundraising effort, including ICMJ’s Prospecting and Mining Journal, donating thousands of dollars to PLP to pay for the legal fees that will be incurred in this case.

Special thanks goes to Keene Engineering for starting the ball rolling with a $5,000 donation.

Much more will be needed. I encourage you to support this effort personally, and by bringing it to the attention of any clubs or associations to which you belong.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
IM SURE THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOT SOMEBODY RANTING ABOUT B/S- especially somebody who parades around vials of nuggets they got through dredging.

This should be a concerted effort on behalf of miners and prospectors, rather than a disjointed effort involving lawsuits filed by small entities with limited funds. Several mining and prospecting companies have already started the fundraising effort, including ICMJ’s Prospecting and Mining Journal, donating thousands of dollars to PLP to pay for the legal fees that will be incurred in this case.

Special thanks goes to Keene Engineering for starting the ball rolling with a $5,000 donation.

Much more will be needed. I encourage you to support this effort personally, and by bringing it to the attention of any clubs or associations to which you belong.

well actually these mining co.s ICMJ,and Keene have been donating all along since the start!and if i had 1/10 of the knowledge Hoser has and did .01 % of all the fighting for our rights that Hoser did ................well ,id say Hoser has earned his strips many times over.yep John gets a little excited over this, but so do i ,as anyone that does anything should! theyre takeing our RIGHTS AWAY from us and that should pzz everyone off, but most are content on sitting back and allowing others to do their work for them all the while we are loseing it all! yep, im pzzed also! everyone should be!!!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$5,000 is chump change,my lil'ol'company donated over 5% to protect our heritage and gave 1,000's of hours of labor. In my last year in biz alone we gave over $50,000 cash money and piddln' chump change is 20 years tooooooooooooooo late, What a sic sic sic joke as proven by my posts on this and numerous other forums for over 25 years as I catalogged EXACTLY what was gonna happen,year after year, the who,what,where and why and ya'all did not listen,participate or help so the 1% was rolled on and now AS YE SOW --SO SHALL YE REAP-----John

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
John

What is the name of your company?Since you have been so generous to the cause, and should I have a need for your product or services, I would give your company first consideration for future purchases. Happy Hunting............

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear that. That would explain a great deal..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really as retired long ago to pursue my real passion,mining for gold unencumbered by stores,factories,vendors,dealerships and gave me 6 months a year to go completely political to protect our rights...but now wrongs have won so F'M' all-John

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
John you have probably forgot more about mining that most of us will ever learn in a lifetime. I like you, refuse to let a bunch of eco nazis dictate to the taxpaying citizens of this state when the Federal Mining laws of the past have clear priority. Best of luck in all your endeavors.... The price of freedom is ever vigillance... Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions