dir.gif
topic #15525

Subject: "This just in from CDFG"
First topic | Next topic
a
Wed May-02-12 11:03 PM

#15525, "This just in from CDFG"

Interested Parties

On Friday April 27, 2012 the Office of Administrative Law approved DFG's suction dredge regulations. Documentation is attached.

This does not remove the existing moratorium established by AB 120. An in-depth explanation of this topic has previously been posted on our suction dredge website Suction Dredge Permitting Program - California Department of Fish and Game/. And, more litigation has been filed in this matter within the past few weeks, in Siskiyou, Alameda and San Bernardino County superior courts.

Resolution of these issues is uncertain both as to timing and what the outcome may be. As a result, DFG does not have an estimate of when we may again issue suction dredge permits. When we do have a more certain understanding of probable events, we will provide you with that information.

Mark Stopher
Senior Policy Advisor
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001

Last edited:
Upvote 0

James/Ouida

Jan 23, 2012
Alaska
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know if you guys are aware, the website 49ermikes.com also has a fairly large following on what you guys are talking about here.

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I know I'm a moderator there,as Russau too,but MUST spread the word as the truth shall set ya free and save ya a bucket load a cash you'll need to leave this god forsaken state ...John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread