"Goldfathers" new show on Nat Geo!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone watch?

Here are some video clip's of the show: http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/national-geographic-channel/shows/goldfathers

Among those ā€˜going for the goldā€™ are: John Reeves, one of the largest private landowners in the state. With gold prices soaring, John is taking a second look at the properties he owns. Helping him in hunt for treasure is an archive of old maps that will hopefully point him to where the gold is on his vast property. He brings in his city slicker kids to help him prospect and hopefully find the mother lode. (He also brought the eye candy)

Then thereā€™s Doug Baker. Part brilliant mining engineer, part mad scientist, Doug leads his family mining operation: the down-and-dirty Mudminers. Doug is half a million dollars in the hole after a disastrous season last year. If this season isnā€™t his best, it will be his last.

Finally, we have CCR Mining, a company started by two young upstarts, Creighton Lapp and Chuck Tillian, who are looking to join the big leagues. They have leased a mining claim that is supposedly ā€œgold richā€ from Clark Durant. CCR has high hopes for the season, but get off to a slow start amid a series of miscommunications.

[video=youtube;C_ct0Qrg3-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C_ct0Qrg3-8#![/video]

Season1 Episode1: "Race for Gold"
[video]http://www.putlocker.com/file/FAE0C49300B9C85F#[/video]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
I have looked every where to find a link that works and one that I donĀ“t need to fill out all sorts of crap, the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] episode has played almost 2 weeks ago and the only links I can find are for 1 & 2 . has anyone else found any good links to episodes 3,4 and 5 ? hopefully putlocker, they are safe and good quality.

bill-cr

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed the first episodes, but my DVR doesn't find anything in the search.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been looking on cable tv but have not seen any new shows.
Last one I saw there were permit problems, fuel problems, water access problems etc.
Looked like a drama thing again.
What I wanted to see was their methods and a bunch of gold.
Guess that would be a boring tv show.
The guy with his kids doing the work was ok.
Maybe one of the cute girls would find a boyfriend at another claim.
Then you could get into the drama stuff.
Reality shows are ....... not
Grey

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
greydigger
yep, you are right, there is a bunch of drama in this show, but a hell of a lot less than the other shows that we can watch ! I am sure you can nitpick it to death and say what a shitty show it isā€¦ā€¦ just like voting for a new presidentā€¦.. you pick the best you can get out of what is availableā€¦..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx GG as local CHARTER CABLE--absolute worst and only cable here--quit showing all gold type shows......bummer--- satellite dish coming this week though---John

Barndawg

Jan 14, 2011
Illinois (STL area)
Detector(s) used
Home made gold prospecting equipment of various types
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, I am. I can't even watch the whole show. Wish it was on youtube.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can watch all 5 episodes on Youtube--just did--no problem.

All the best,

Lanny

Here's the link for the last episode:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread