looking for one, wanna find some goldflakes/nuggets
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey all,
Wondering who can help me out here,
I live in the north of Peru and i'm pretty sure there is
some gold arround here to dig up.
I want to go prospecting with a detector arround
the rivers first to see if i can find a nice spot.
By reading and watching some video's i founded out that a nice
detector to begin with would be a Fisher Goldbug II.
What do you guys think about that and what do i need
more then only a detector to start with ?

Let me know please!
kind greetings,
Lemon

P.s.
Nice forum/site you guys got here!

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A sluicebox would be a great help to get ALL the gold--not just the bign's. Simply drop a marker each time you get a hit(poker chips work great) and you'll outline the paystreak. Then Dig up all the ground around the hit,put into the sluice and you'll also get the smaller gold no detector will hit and at least double your finds. The newest Gold Bug Pro model--and ONLY that specific new model will also rock your world even better than my righteous ol'GB2-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

OP
OP
L

Lemon

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2012
Mancora - Peru
Detector(s) used
looking for one, wanna find some goldflakes/nuggets
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A sluicebox would be a great help to get ALL the gold--not just the bign's. Simply drop a marker each time you get a hit(poker chips work great) and you'll outline the paystreak. Then Dig up all the ground around the hit,put into the sluice and you'll also get the smaller gold no detector will hit and at least double your finds. The newest Gold Bug Pro model--and ONLY that specific new model will also rock your world even better than my righteous ol'GB2-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

Wow, it is a start, thanx for the info, did not hear about the GB pro before, so i will check that one out....
The problem for me is to get the right tools and equipment here all in one time because shipping to Peru isn't that easy.,..
2 day's ago my second daughter whas born so i don,t have a lot of time right now to take some action but think i will get bored next month again.
Nice thing to mark with pokerchips by the way hahaha... will keep that one in mind!
And of course i will shout it out on the forum when i find some of those yellow thingies :p

Thanx a lot!
greetings,
Lemon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread