DREDGERS NEEDED FOR PUERTO RICO PROJECT

shamaalah

Mar 18, 2009
Hello Folks

Im extending an invitation to hardcore dredgers to dredge the rivers of Puerto Rico. I have been in the process of building my own dredge since 2009 but am slowly realizing that I cannot do the project on my own. I am offering the following to dredgers who may be interested in partnering up to make things happen:

Knowledge of gold bearing rivers
Free living quarters
Spanish speaking
Possible transportation

I also have two extra 6hp Subaru engines with gold grabber pumps and other various dredging equipment. There are no dredging regulations that I know of and there has been no significant
mining operation here since the time of the spaniards. I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY but
I've been here since 2007. If you have fully functional dredging equipment and are willing to work please PM me and I will send you my phone number. Anyone with any real knowledge of goldmining and dredging knows of the opportunities here so I really dont have to do a hard sell.
I will be glad to answer any questions. Thanks and good luck to all.

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Suena como una verdadera aventura para mí! Me gustaría poder ir. ¿Seguro de Puerto Rico no tiene los derechos exclusivos de minerales? ¡Ten cuidado! TTC

JOHNTEL

Jan 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PR Dredging

DREDGING
To whom this may concern, I am interested in your partnership proposal ... Dredging. If you are serious, I am looking forward to working with you.

Johntel

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rules and regs should be known since you've been there,and pontificate mining ie; dredging over 6 years there so WHAT ARE THE RULES AND REGS MAN. Truth will get you help,I love Puerto Rico-151 that is and my last wife was Puerto Ricania and lookn' fer another sooo. Got 43 years a dredging,building,projects exp. but REGS MAN REGS-claims etc. Produce info to get $$$$$ help as I'm a bloody &^%$# criminal here. Bill has sent me the story and pics of costa ricans getting busted,fined and jailed for a lousy bloody pan/sluice and crocidiles--they call'm caymen-caymen my arse they still wanna eat ya, one tried to visit me in my kayak in Tortugero Black River,so Puerto Rico got them toothy critters too?? Used to snakes so no bbfd-John PS-my spanish will get me fed,drunk and laid and that's about it hahaha what else does a miner need??

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
" PS-my spanish will get me fed,drunk and laid and that's about it hahaha what else does a miner need??"

PRICELESS, SHOT COFFEE OUT MY NOSE:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

groundog

Mar 26, 2013
Hello,
My name is Mike and Zi have been doing some dredging in TN on the tellicoe river. If you are still looking for some help let me know and maybe we can talk.
Thank you and lots of luck. Mike

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody have the common sense to see if the original poster is even still around? The OP here hasn't been back in almost a year, yet people keep coming in here to post responses as if he is going to ever see it. :dontknow:

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
might try a pm and see if the offer is still open, the op only posted 1 time on this subject..... yep a year ago

bill/cr

Herb Boyd

Apr 8, 2013
Naples Florida
Detector(s) used
4 different
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No response from PM...probably hit it big. I was interested in the purity of the gold from that area

mtau

Mar 21, 2013
MT
Detector(s) used
gmt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You're way ahead of me, John: I only know enough Spanish to get me shot.

mtau

Mar 21, 2013
MT
Detector(s) used
gmt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Bill: I don't know about being tough. I've been shot more times than I can count, and the hangovers don't get any easier.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread