Memorial Day Weekend

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all as we all get ready for the unoffical start of summer and mining season lets take a moment and remember what this weekend is about.Please take a minute and remember our fallin heros for they made the ultimate sacrifice.Shake the hand of a vet and thank them for there service for if not for the brave men and women of the armed forces we would all be speaking German and living under a Japenese flag.Myself send a huge thanx to all who have and are serving.I am headed out for 3 days of dredging with my son.I hope all have a safe and happy weekend may all your pans be full and yellow.

THANK YOU to all who served and who are serving:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Jeff and Family

Upvote 0

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To the "Red, White and Blue " Thank You and God Bless those protecting it now and all before them. "They" are the meaning and reason for.... "Mermorial Day"

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Thank You Veterans for serving and dieing so that this country is still here. It is unfortunate that the "Government" of this country does not treat any of us very well and has lost its direction and is taking away the rights granted to the Citizens of This United States of America in our Constitution. Seems like power and money do corrupt.

But again, Thank You Veterans!!!!!! Now, we all need to get out and vote and I will NOT vote for Obama and as far as I am concerned that is the only way to vote.............63bkpkr

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is the old that send the young to die. And it is the old that expect the credit for the occomplishments of the fallen. For those that have served, are serving, and will serve, simply.... Thank you. TTC

Last edited:

submarine

May 19, 2012
Thanks to all my brothers who I've served with, who have served, and are still serving. May God and country be with you.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
God Bless all of our Troops through the ages. Those that have fallen and those that returned, destined never look at life as before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread